Reviews for shoulda put a ring on it
Theresa471 chapter 1 . 6/25
Dear feartown

Hello!A short review...CUTE STORY,VERY FUNNY AT TIMES AND WELL WRITTEN.I will pass it along to others that like to read fan fiction...

Can't wait for season eight and all of those rumors flying around about the new character Hayley...

Take care...

Theresa Delicot
IveHadWorse chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Crack!fic or not (and I'm with you on the, well, 'not' side of things), this is actually kind of an amazing season 4 AU. I don't know how likely it is that a sequel, or perhaps even a few vignettes from this universe would be but I would love to see more of this dynamic. Despite the plausibility (even now) of this being rather low, I think you managed to capture the essence of the characters and how their true natures would emerge in this situation. An instant favorite for me.
Coolmon54 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
LOL this actually does seem like something they would do!
littlemissliketofight chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I have to say that this was extremely fun to read in my insomniac state. Joyous! :)
Castlelover26 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
OMG! That was AMAZING. I loved every minute of it! Seriously one of THE BEST stories I've ever read!
firtree chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
this story is totally crazy (in a good way ;)), I couldn't help but burst into incredulous laughter again and again. highly entertaining! although I should hope them getting hitched in reality would be much more honest and include a lot of sappy speeches :)). great fun reading this!
ilovemclife chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Loved this. I know it's been up for a while but I figure it's never too late to share how much you appreciate something. Fabulous job!
CastleAlwaysForever chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Haha wow! this was seriously one of my favorite fics ever!
SpankyMcFartleson chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
This was FABULOUS fun. :) Thanks.
Chicklit chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
I would pay money to see this. So, so fabulous. Thanks!
Grottenolm chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
I really liked that story and in a way it is something those two might do. The end was quite nice!
Dave-ck chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
I think this just might be my favourite story ever. Seriously.
TempeBeckett chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Haha, this is just... Amazing! I really, really enjoyed reading it!
Cora Clavia chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
I don't know how on earth you managed to write a fic whose premise sounds so not-amazing but I LOVE THIS FIC SO MUCH, and you have managed to make it actually make sense and I don't know how to deal with the fact that I have to go teach my undergrads but I mostly just want to go back and re-read this A THOUSAND TIMES. How did you make this fic work? Because it is PERFECT. I LOVE THIS.
changingoceantides chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I don't think I've laughed out loud so many times while reading a fic before. This made my night. And it's a CASTLE night! Thank you so much!