Reviews for shoulda put a ring on it
IveHadWorse chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Crack!fic or not (and I'm with you on the, well, 'not' side of things), this is actually kind of an amazing season 4 AU. I don't know how likely it is that a sequel, or perhaps even a few vignettes from this universe would be but I would love to see more of this dynamic. Despite the plausibility (even now) of this being rather low, I think you managed to capture the essence of the characters and how their true natures would emerge in this situation. An instant favorite for me.
Coolmon54 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
LOL this actually does seem like something they would do!
littlemissliketofight chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I have to say that this was extremely fun to read in my insomniac state. Joyous! :)
Castlelover26 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
OMG! That was AMAZING. I loved every minute of it! Seriously one of THE BEST stories I've ever read!
firtree chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
this story is totally crazy (in a good way ;)), I couldn't help but burst into incredulous laughter again and again. highly entertaining! although I should hope them getting hitched in reality would be much more honest and include a lot of sappy speeches :)). great fun reading this!
ilovemclife chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Loved this. I know it's been up for a while but I figure it's never too late to share how much you appreciate something. Fabulous job!
CastleAlwaysForever chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Haha wow! this was seriously one of my favorite fics ever!
SpankyMcFartleson chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
This was FABULOUS fun. :) Thanks.
Chicklit chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
I would pay money to see this. So, so fabulous. Thanks!
Grottenolm chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
I really liked that story and in a way it is something those two might do. The end was quite nice!
Dave-ck chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
I think this just might be my favourite story ever. Seriously.
TempeBeckett chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Haha, this is just... Amazing! I really, really enjoyed reading it!
Cora Clavia chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
I don't know how on earth you managed to write a fic whose premise sounds so not-amazing but I LOVE THIS FIC SO MUCH, and you have managed to make it actually make sense and I don't know how to deal with the fact that I have to go teach my undergrads but I mostly just want to go back and re-read this A THOUSAND TIMES. How did you make this fic work? Because it is PERFECT. I LOVE THIS.
changingoceantides chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I don't think I've laughed out loud so many times while reading a fic before. This made my night. And it's a CASTLE night! Thank you so much!
Elin chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
I loved that story! I really did! It was fun and very well written, thank you :)