Reviews for Chemistry
Heracratzarism chapter 8 . 8/20/2012
I love this story so much! The food fight was so funny: jealous Finn is priceless! I wish there was more interaction between Kurt and Blaine, though.
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Heracratzarism chapter 7 . 8/10/2012
Poor Kurt! I hope you go deeper into his past and have him talk about some of the other things that happened to him.
Blaine is such a jerk, and he still hasn't apologized for any of the things he's said.
This story is amazing and I can't wait to red the next chapter. I know it will be awesome!
Heracratzarism chapter 5 . 8/10/2012
Puck swooning over his guitar was one of the funniest things I have ever read! Finn's right, it does seem kinda gay when he talks about it. Loved this chapter!
Heracratzarism chapter 4 . 8/10/2012
I freaking LOVE this story! Puck is hilarious and I'm laughing at almost everything he says.
klainefairytalelove chapter 7 . 7/15/2012
Thanks for updating. I found this story just now so I have been lucky enough to be able to read 7 chapters before I have to patiently wait for the next one. I love this story. Pucks character is sweet and I can't wait to see how the puck/ Finn thing works out and the Blaine/Kurt tension is awesome. I keep waiting fo one or the other to snap out of it but they haven't yet and the suspense is killing me! I can't wait for the next chapter.
klainefairytalelove chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
What an awesome concept! I can't wait to see where you go with this! I love that you made Blaine straight and that unfolding is going to be so interesting. Ok I need to read the next chapter but I just had to let you know how intriguing this story is so far.
BrittanyChayanne chapter 7 . 7/14/2012
Well I cant say for anyone else but I'm still reading :) though I can't remember if i've reviewed before... Either way this story is epic, please continue!
tammywolfson chapter 7 . 7/14/2012
loved it update soon please
you-barack-my-world chapter 7 . 7/14/2012
This fic is one of those that makes me care about the characters. AND MY HEART FEELS LIKE IT'S BEING RIPPED OUT OF MY CHEST.
LBConfession chapter 7 . 7/14/2012
i am still reading! this story makes me happy. keep updating and i will keep reading. -LB
Janice93 chapter 7 . 7/14/2012
This chapter totally makes up for the long wait. This story is picking up speed and I love that.

Hope you get more time to write! I love this story. :)
Vera Johnson chapter 7 . 7/14/2012
This is amazing! I love it! Still waiting for some kisses or sexy time or anything, but it's definitely worth the wait. Good thing you aren't rushing anything :) Keep up the good work! 3
Angie chapter 7 . 7/14/2012
Love this story. It is really good.
harlequinbears chapter 7 . 7/14/2012
Yup, I'm still reading this! This story is one of my favorites out of hose that I'm reading, actually :)
Sept chapter 7 . 7/14/2012
I cried... And i don't do that often.
English is not my native langage so i will make it short.
I love your Puck ! He is totally Badass, but in the same way, very nice. I 'm very happy that him and kurt "named" their relationship. For them it's totally clear. They are a sort of brothers. Broooomance yeaaah ). Friendship is very important too
I think that Finn/puck is a little bit weird, but you write very well, so why not ? I will see with next chapters.
And Blaine why ? I can't wait to see how their relation will progress : will blaine apologize to Kurt ? his epiphany, how he will behavior after with (and close to) Kurt ?
I love this fic !