Reviews for When Will I Know
beckaboo924 chapter 9 . 5/30/2013
I think I would have reacted the same way!
beckaboo924 chapter 8 . 5/30/2013
Ewe, yes please change!
beckaboo924 chapter 6 . 5/30/2013
Jealousy...
beckaboo924 chapter 5 . 5/30/2013
Ha! I was right!
beckaboo924 chapter 4 . 5/30/2013
He probably won't seduce B because she is with mike and has already burned that bridge at least once.
beckaboo924 chapter 3 . 5/30/2013
Maybe she should get hurt more often when around Edward.
nitammi chapter 16 . 5/30/2013
Encore!
Thanks for writing this. I was intrigued by the prompts and chapter songs almost as much by the content.
I look forward to reading more!
nitammi chapter 14 . 5/30/2013
I just started this today and have been so Wrapped up reading I haven't reviewed. Mainly, I want you to know that your style greatly appeals to me with its conversational cadence (more inner monologue which is me all the way) and random bursts of comedy. Good lemons, too. Im so glad this short story was rec'd at TLS. I'm nominating it for sure!
beckaboo924 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Fun! Love shorties! Found you on the lemonaide stand. Xoxo
arlzs chapter 8 . 5/29/2013
If ever there was a sign, it's the dress.

LOL: "I like Sophia immensely."

Lunch tease!

Okay - off to bed. More tomorrow. Thoroughly enjoying this reread!
arlzs chapter 7 . 5/29/2013
I'm actually quite sure he rather enjoyed that view of her ass. ;)

Sad swoons: '...Thinking about what I'd be leaving behind if I moved.' If only they could read minds.
arlzs chapter 6 . 5/29/2013
Totally still had that shower scene in my head and thought that the beginning was something that it ended up not being. lol

I feel bad for Mike here. I mean, he's the wrong guy, but it's hard not to feel a bit sorry for him and his well-founded insecurity when it comes to Edward.
arlzs chapter 5 . 5/29/2013
Oh, my. That's not a good track record with Mike's ladies. Ouch. At least he commented that it wasn't a funny joke. That makes it seem not as bad, I guess. Talk about an internal war this Bella thing causes him, though. Rough spot.

Shower. *fans face*
arlzs chapter 4 . 5/29/2013
Surprise EPOV's are the best! It's nice to get into his head. He may call her a 'mousy little brunette', but every other thought he has negates that sort-of dismissal. Oh, so in denial, Edward.
arlzs chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
She's so resigned. I'm sad for her here.

'He's the reason I don't date blondes anymore.' - Mike. Nice.

Loved the rescue and the tension. It burns. :)
1,123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »