Reviews for When Will I Know
Oh boy
JustARead chapter 1 . 3/30
Uh oh
2loveybunnies chapter 17 . 1/4
Truly awesome story! Missed it the first time around, but someone had it on their faves list and I just happened to find it tonight... Thanks for sharing it!
zeeber chapter 17 . 1/4
Loved this...thank you for sharing your words...Brenda
juicytreat2 chapter 17 . 12/28/2014
I discovered this story yesterday and read through all the chapters in s day. Loved it! You're amazing!
ssbksmm chapter 17 . 11/10/2014
Guest chapter 14 . 11/7/2014
Eh shes a hoe and hes a douche.
sisik chapter 17 . 10/27/2014
Amazing story!
Really enjoyed the way you captured the uniqueness of the characters, they have the same characteristic of many Bella and Edward, but yours are so different. They truly felt like real people.
Enjoyed it so much, best fanfic I read in a long while,
Looking forward to read more of your stories...
BelleBiter chapter 17 . 10/13/2014
Aaaaargh… I've so enjoyed your writing, and your music selections are perfect. Am looking forward to reading what else you've written or will write as well. In the meantime: thanks for this little gem :)
BelleBiter chapter 2 . 10/13/2014
Where have you been all my fanfic life? You have such a clever way with phrases that's even better than merely showing you can do it, because it adds character and charm to Bella while pushing the narrative along. Yay.
BelleBiter chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
"Secret mind memo." Ha. I love that phrase… and spend the better parts of some days writing those notes, too - to people who really did *not* get the memo :)
GorGirl chapter 17 . 10/5/2014
What a sweet love story!
GorGirl chapter 16 . 10/5/2014