Reviews for When Will I Know
FluffyLiz chapter 4 . 8/7/2013
Having established that I've already read this, I might as well make up for my lack of reviews the first time, and review each chapter second time round!

Looks like Edward is already a goner!
FluffyLiz chapter 3 . 8/5/2013
OMG, I'm such an idiot! I kept thinking, this story seems so familiar, I must have read the first couple of chapters - but now I realise I HAVE read it! Trouble is, I now want to read it again, so I guess I'll keep going LOL (but not tonight, as it's waaaaay past my bedtime).
FluffyLiz chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
Oh dear, poor Bella - looks like she's got it bad!
FluffyLiz chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Hey Deb

I have no idea why it's taken me so long to get round to reading this, and I have even less understanding of why I decided to start it at 1.30am! That said, I think I'm going to enjoy it.
Edward'sDreamCatcher chapter 17 . 7/21/2013
This is the most beautiful story I have ever read. So lush and romantic. Amazing!
HollywoodTwore chapter 17 . 7/19/2013
Short, sweet and extremely loveable. I hated the idea of them not being together; almost cried for Bella upon seeing Edward with Kate, but I stuck through and loved it. Thank you for posting.
dovelove1097 chapter 17 . 7/11/2013
What a fantastic story. Really.
dovelove1097 chapter 11 . 7/11/2013
Holy shit. I mean really, holy shit. I feel nauseous now. I think Bella had a feeling didn't she? Edward is a piece of crap, but still, its Edward. Guess I better put on my big girl pants for this one!
emeralddahlia chapter 17 . 6/22/2013
Love this, great story!
EdwardandBella4everFan chapter 17 . 6/15/2013
Saw this over at The Lemonade Stand, I enjoyed reading it very much. Thank you for sharing it.
shehazi chapter 17 . 6/13/2013
Lovely little fic, full of big, real love. Thank you.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/2/2013
Sorry for not reviewing before! I really like this story! How very fitting, that Bella is too "big" for this small (town) traditional wedding dress the Newtons try to put her in!
Killingmesoftl2 chapter 17 . 6/3/2013
This was my absolute favourite chapter! But I really loved every word you have written. Edwards proposal made me actually tear up! You have written such a sweet and beautiful story! Thank you!
Killingmesoftl2 chapter 16 . 6/3/2013