Reviews for When Will I Know
NeatoBandito chapter 13 . 2/27/2012
I really like seeing Independent Bella. She's stronger now and I feel like she's trying to make herself happy, or as happy as she can be without Edward. I do wonder, though, about what this period in time is like for Edward. Can we have a glimpse?
majose chapter 13 . 2/27/2012
I LOVED this chapter. She is living! And perhaps just for that, and for not having married the wrong man, she should love Edward. However, it is hard for me to believe that they love each other since they did not seem to know each other very much. Still, I really like your story.

I really, really liked this phrase: "I don't realize at the time that I'm going so far around the world that I'm on my way home again."

I always wanted to do the backpacking Europe tour...
Jlivest chapter 13 . 2/27/2012
Oh lord - what a journey! Great chapter - and just an fyi - fanfic is my sun.
stefter chapter 13 . 2/27/2012
I'm not backing away. I'm moving in for the big squeeze hug! I love that E was the sunshine that your body and mind so craved!

I love that she wasn't really pining away for E but was out there meeting people, even Michel.

Can't wait for tomorrow!
tinkrbe1l3 chapter 13 . 2/27/2012
First: "The skyscrapers block out the glare of the sun and the sky is reduced to bright blue ribbons between concrete and glass."

I loved that. Since I've loved NYC since I was a kid, the "bright blue ribbons" was poetic and true.

I was saddened by this chapter. Even though I understand the soul search of it, whenever characters are separated for a long time, it hurts. I know that's ok though. She was gone so long. If what she witnessed with Kate was a misunderstanding, I would be sick if I was Edward. To find out that was the turning point. To lose her for all that time from something I unknowingly did. But the time was needed. When time (time away, time to find, time to be) is needed, it finds a way to manifest.

I loved her in Paris. I did the same thing she did once (not the bedding down of a Frenchman). I was in an apartment, leaning out the window, catching a glimpse of the Effiel Tower peeking above a building. The time was late afternoon and I was in an artsy district. Men below had finished singing to us and were laughing down the street. They had heard us singing inside and joined in for fun. That city makes me the love. So Bella's trip there resonated the most for me.

The prompt was literally and metaphorically great.
Mypennname chapter 13 . 2/27/2012
Happy for her
cdtjh chapter 13 . 2/27/2012
I love this chapter. I love that Bella travels to all these places and has these experiences. Can't wait to find out what happens when she goes home.

ChocolateLover82 chapter 13 . 2/27/2012
I love that she took time for herself and no one else, just Bella out in the world, lol. The first step to really looking for what you want is to know who the hell you are.

Love her journey.

Love, CL82
Taunp chapter 13 . 2/27/2012
I love that Bella got to take the time to explore all of those places and grow a bit as her own person. I bet she doubted that she could be that strong on her own.

Anxiously awating the next chapter.

Edward is always my sunshine too! ;)

xoxo
Rita01tx chapter 13 . 2/27/2012
She wouldn't be contemplating going home if she didn't feel stronger and more self-secure. Now keep that backbone straight, girl, and go get him!
Lexie2516 chapter 13 . 2/27/2012
I'm so happy Bella went off to Europe and did what she wanted to do when she was younger. She doesn't have to wonder "what if" about that anymore. I love that she had the guts to do it. Good for her! :)

Thanks for the update.
aGirlaDroid chapter 13 . 2/27/2012
Really loved this chapter. I especially loved the paragraph that starts with "I'm not always alone." That entire paragraph is brilliant. This sentence: "You can have a whole lifetime with someone in the course of an evening if you put your mind to it." A beautiful and profound description of self-isolation and, dare I say it? Utter loneliness. I'm more eager than ever to get to that prologue moment! Can't wait! Thank you.
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 13 . 2/27/2012
So Bella is finally on her way home but does she mean America/home or Port Angeles/home? Great story and I look forward to seeing what's next!
tinkrbe1l3 chapter 12 . 2/27/2012
There's that blinding blurb again. Loved this for the reasons I said last time with the blurbs. This also fit perfectly with Bella's transition. Where will she go? What does she say to the people messaging? What about Edward? All these questions put into a tiny writing space but works so well with Bella's state at this moment. Idk where she would go...I had no idea (even tho I know now while I write this). I felt uncertain and couldn't imagine where she'd run to and for how long. I wasn't sure how much she needed to find herself and felt the location would define how much discovery she needed.

I'm not a big fan of the guess ahead because I don't want to come out of the writers space and fill it with my own. So on we go to where YOU would have Bella go...
JenDoesGym chapter 13 . 2/27/2012
This chapter kinda made me think of the Eat, Pray, Love book. Love the story. Can't wait until we are back to where they bump into each other again...are we almost there yet?
1,138 | « Prev Page 1 .. 40 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 60 .. Last Next »