Reviews for When Will I Know
RoseArcadia chapter 13 . 2/27/2012
Dying to jump to the Prologue!
NixDucky chapter 13 . 2/27/2012
I live about 26 kilometres away from Premier Mine in the small town of Cullinan, where the Cullinan Diamond was discovered!

Oh and, awesome chapter. It's good to see Bella growing. I kind of like that she cut all ties and then didn't fall directly into Edward's arms. It's given her the chance to become her own person.
rinabina chapter 13 . 2/27/2012
*sighs* I love you and I love this chapter.

I love that you're taking your time here, not only giving Bella some space but adding really lovely details about our girl.

I enjoyed hearing about what she's doing, where she's going and why. How she copes and who she meets. I'm glad she had a fling and met Alice and Jasper (yay!)

There was just enough detail from each city to feel authentic, and I could picture her there, trying to get by.

I really enjoyed this chapter, and I can't wait to see what happens when she comes home.

xx
cejsmom chapter 13 . 2/27/2012
It has been my sun since you started posting chapter 3 so I completely understand!
lisazj chapter 12 . 2/27/2012
Now this is a step that really took guts. Bella's going away, by herself to a place she knows nothing about, where she doesn't know a soul. I'm not even sure I could do that.

Aaaaaand...we're back to wanting to SMACK the shit out of Bella: "It would be so easy to go back. I want to, badly. I can't call Edward. Hearing his voice would have me on the next plane back and I know I shouldn't do that. Edward wants me, in exactly what way still isn't clear, but I know if I go back now he will devour me. Use me, discard me. Destroy me. Loving him and losing him will break me." C'mon girl, you're making me pull my hair out. The worst thing is, she's not even denying that Edward wants her. She's ASSUMING *everybody knows about assuming except Bella, apparently* that he'll love her, dump her, leave her.

Poor Edward. Tried, judged & convicted without ever getting to speak a word.

Can you just imagine what getting that "leave me alone" text must have been like for him? He has no freaking idea what Bella is thinking. *sniff* You really aren't supposed to be making me so emo here. Stoppit!

Conversely, this line is so hopeful to me: "I hail a cab and set off to find the rest of myself." Because Lord knows this is exactly what Bella needs to do.
lisazj chapter 11 . 2/27/2012
"Finally. I know what I want." Hal-le-lu-jah! It's about time! I was getting kinda worried there for a while.

I seriously cannot believe that she stayed with Mike all this time. I mean, I know he's not a total asshole, and he is sweet to her, in his own way. *typing that phrase actually made me cringe. As if that's really acceptable. Ugh.* But the part where he totally dismisses what Bella is telling him, as if she couldn't possibly have any real idea what she thinks or feels? That kind of behavior doesn't pop up overnight. So he had to be treating her that way all along, to a greater or lesser degree. And that is absolutely unacceptable.

I really thought that ahe was was going to talk herself out of it for a little bit there: "I'm not used to letting people down. I'm not used to making people sad or angry. And that's all I'm going to do today." But here's the thing, none of those people have to live your life. j/s

*Sigh* This right here is almost a given: "A nasty cold feeling snakes down my spine." Because yeah, she's taking steps but you don't completely change who you are overnight. Bella's mom ought to be ashamed of herself. You kind of get the idea why Bella grew up being the way she was. *Glares at Bella's mom* Thank goodness for dad though.

Gah, I'm so fecking FRUSTRATED! LOL, that's probably your intent, yeah? You evil writer, you! ;) Yeah, ok. It looks bad to see him with Kate. Not because they're doing anything really, but because of Edward's history. But I'll say it again. That man put too much time, effort & emotion into letting Bella know how he felt about her for it to be a game. But Bella doesn't really know this, I guess. It's not like she had any previous experience with relationships. Mike wasn't exactly an example.

At least she's not running back to Mike. That's a positive.
lisazj chapter 10 . 2/27/2012
I can't with this, cannot!: "I love you. I'm sorry if I'm messing things up for you. No. No I'm not. I want you. I can't pretend I don't."

You know, I can't believe that Bella really, deep in her heart, thinks that this is all about Edward trying to take her away from Mike, just for the sake of taking her away from Mike. He's going to an awful lot of trying, expending a whole lot of emotion. Plus, though he's always been a player, he's never been cruel. Doing this just to get over on Mike would be beyond cruel & heartless. I think that she just won't believe it, because of how bad it frightens her. The extreme change to her ordered little world that it would bring.

*Gasp!* Holding my breath: "There isn't a right and wrong here. There's just a choice. What do I want? I don't know. As I fall asleep I realize that is the answer." Maybe?

I love the way you write Bella' indecision, her battling with herself on what she thinks, what she feels, what she thinks she SHOULD feel & do. I mean, you're killing me here, but it's so beautifully done.

Oh my Jesus. You. Are. Killing. MEEEEE! Seriously, just like this: "I love you, Bella. Please. Please." His voice rips me apart. He's not begging for this. He's begging for me."

Holy shit, that was hot. I am so glad this is a dead boring day at work, because if I tried to talk to anyone I have no doubt I would be babbling right now. I need to get up and walk around, LOL.
cdtjh chapter 12 . 2/27/2012
Where is she going to go? What is she going to do?

Although I hate that she's not with Edward, I love "set off to find the rest of myself". Hopefully, when she does see him again she will have found herself and can be with him for the right reasons.

cdtjh chapter 11 . 2/27/2012
So glad she left Mike.

Edward with Kate, hmm. There must be an explanation, Bella. Don't just take off, talk to him, find out WHY! Lol

TY
SilverPaper chapter 12 . 2/27/2012
Great read! Keep it up. I like this Bella. You never said - I'm wondering how long it will be before they see each other again.
alisapay1 chapter 12 . 2/27/2012
I am loving this story! So much angst! Can't wait for the rest of it! Thank you for writing!
HockeyChick10 chapter 12 . 2/27/2012
Oh shit on a stick!
katiebird3 chapter 12 . 2/26/2012
Why did I think this was a good idea to read this before bed! No helping the stomach ache, that was caused by the chapter before...
ConstanC2Rob chapter 12 . 2/26/2012
I think Bella has been just a tad bit presumptuous but...she has the right and I think it's for the best.

I just really hate it...lol. Can't wait for the next update!
MoniNP Monica Nopi chapter 12 . 2/26/2012
O.o... *sniffs*... how long between this and the prologue? WTH was he doing with Kate?... thx hon... xx
1,123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 40 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 60 .. Last Next »