Reviews for When Will I Know
Rita01tx chapter 11 . 2/25/2012
Oh, no he didn't! Did he? Another score one on Mike? I don't believe it! At least Bella realized she didn't want Mike whether Edward was in the picture of not. At this point, he was just the catalyst!
dragontattoo chapter 11 . 2/25/2012
Oh dear lord..noooooo...don't say he's going to be a complete bastard?

Maybe he is about to split with Kate...but didn't he do that already? He was lying? *wails*

Please tell me Bella hasn't given up everything for nothing. Although her marriage to Mike was a mistake from the start so out of this is a new start for Bella.

I want more...pretty please?
ummzarah chapter 11 . 2/25/2012
Aw, man. :(
michigangal0223 chapter 11 . 2/25/2012
time to get away
cejsmom chapter 11 . 2/25/2012
Oh wow! I presume it was innocent but she is about to leave isn't she!
NixDucky chapter 10 . 2/25/2012
Hot damn!
liz3615 chapter 10 . 2/25/2012
*tries to form coherent thoughts* That was HOT. I was not expecting to go there yet but WOW! I'm not a supporter of cheating and we all know that B is not meant to be with Mike but I wish Edward hadn't crawled in bed with her. I'm hoping he didn't, anyway. It seemed like it actually happened but maybe she really was lucid dreaming. Real or not real that was written very well. I loved Edward's wooing Bella with things that have meaning, that is so romantic. Can't wait for the next update! Thank you for writing. xo Liz
Hadley Hemingway chapter 10 . 2/24/2012
Dying. Dying here of the worst case of anticipation. Great story, love every update but...dying. ;)
MoniNP Monica Nopi chapter 10 . 2/24/2012
O.o... please say it wasn't a dream, and she was kissing E for real! ..Loving this! Nic sent me! xx MoniNP/Monica Nopi (fb) xx
HockeyChick10 chapter 10 . 2/24/2012
Ninjaward doing work.
HockeyChick10 chapter 9 . 2/24/2012
At least Edward told her like this and not at the actual wedding (if it happens).
evilnat chapter 10 . 2/24/2012
I couldn't review 3 chapters ago, so here's the three reviews!

Don't do it Bella! (that's what I'm yelling at my screen) - she cant marry mike, she's settling for mediocre, with a wedding she has no say in any details!

I can understand why she is skeptical, after the things mike has said about Edward, if you didn't know you'd think it was a test or something. but poor Edward, id love to see his POV of this part.

So hot. and seriously, she knows she cant marry mike if she doesnt feel this way about him, even if she doesnt go with edward.

Well done, i cant wait to see what happens!
stefter chapter 10 . 2/24/2012
OHEMGEE! It's almost 1am and I finally had a moment to read this chapter. Now I'm wide awake and cannot wait until the next update! What's going to happen? Is she going to dump Mike? Is she going to meet Edward? So many questions!
Taunp chapter 10 . 2/24/2012
Gah! 333!

So romantic with the flowers and necklace. The hour glass is perfect.

My heart was racing knowing that Mike was downstairs. It's clear she needs to tell Mike he's not the one. I giggled at the crunchy, spikey, gel description of Mike's hair.

Anxiously awaiting chapter 11 :)
evilnat chapter 5 . 2/24/2012