Reviews for When Will I Know
DH78 chapter 11 . 2/25/2012
Oh no! And then I got to click for the next chapter and there's nothing... NOTHING. I find this completely unacceptable! Update soon!
shaz308 chapter 11 . 2/25/2012
She may have left Mike for the wrong reason but it is the right thing to do, glad Edward isn't going with her. Hope she makes a good life for herself where she goes. Looking forward to your next chapter, thanks.
mercurio1217 chapter 11 . 2/25/2012
Arghhhhhh! Im glad she was brave enough to walk away but bummed at the same time. Now I have the pit in my stomach waiting for us to catch up to the first chapter...great story so far, cannot wait for more!
Jlivest chapter 11 . 2/25/2012
Still hooked!
stefter chapter 11 . 2/25/2012
*sniffle*
liz3615 chapter 11 . 2/25/2012
Oh, dear. I'll be over in the corner flailing.
NixDucky chapter 11 . 2/25/2012
Oh! What NOW?
kfoll chapter 11 . 2/25/2012
God save us from misunderstandings and coincidences without which Fanfiction would not exist! LOL!
NeatoBandito chapter 11 . 2/25/2012
Ah, so it was a misunderstanding. That explains a lot! As much as I don't want them to separate, Bella's just getting out of a long relationship - maybe it's better for her to stand on her own for a while. Not that it doesn't suck while you're in it, but maybe when she and Edward see each other again it'll be different. At least, I hope it's different.
DH78 chapter 7 . 2/25/2012
Hi! Was rec'd this over at The Lemonade Stand :) Loving it so far... it's grossly under-reviewed ;)
aGirlaDroid chapter 11 . 2/25/2012
Love the twist in the story. I'm probably alone in this, but I'm glad Bella saw what she saw, whether misunderstood or not. She needs to start making decisions for Bella, rather than for Edward or Mike. Looks like this may have forced her to do so. Love it! Can't wait for more! Thank you.
majose chapter 11 . 2/25/2012
She did it! Unfortunately for the wrong reasons (Edward), but I am so glad she did not go ahead with the wedding.

I am sure that the Kate situation was a miss understanding, or at least I hope so, but I am glad she is leaving on her own. She needs time to figure out what she wants in her life without jumping into something else.

Cannot wait for the next chapter!
ConstanC2Rob chapter 11 . 2/25/2012
AAAAHHHHHHH... . . #panicked

Finish it, woman!
LuckyMeRobPattzBoo chapter 11 . 2/25/2012
I was wondering why your story was labeled angst/romance. Now I know.

Bella. Bella. Bella. You've made the first and most important step. What are you going to do now?

Wonderful chapter. I want to throw my toast at you but I can't because this is soooooo good even if not a fairy tale.
Taunp chapter 11 . 2/25/2012
Ruh roh. There seems to be a glitch in the plan.

Poor Bella. Decides to be brave and follow through, and gets burned? Maybe?

Can't wait for more. The two song choices, stellar! ;)
1,138 | « Prev Page 1 .. 48 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 68 .. Last Next »