Reviews for All because of a dream
Alex chapter 4 . 3/1
There's a mistake in chapter. 3 when Echo says that Adam is not his boyfriend yet it's supposed to be her boyfreind
InsertNameHere chapter 19 . 1/2
I read your whole story. I have to say it was pretty intriguing, but a bit sad at the end. Will you write another story about Adam and Echo? I will be waiting...
jazziecandyswirlypop chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Really good story! Some of the punctuation is a bit off, but this is the best Mr. Young fanfiction I've ever read so far :) As a passionate Mr. Young fan, I think that you took the story in a believable, interesting direction!
WOW chapter 19 . 3/23/2013
WOW! THIS STORY IS A.M.A.Z.I.N.G! ADHO 4EVER
Millie85998 chapter 19 . 2/24/2013
That was sad happy! I think you should do a sequel.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/12/2013
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo he can't be in love with Jessie just noooooo
I will not allow this
raenbc chapter 19 . 1/16/2013
AWESOME job, a definite favorite! My thoughts:
Since Mr. Moth is one of my favorite episodes because it really made me root for Adam and Echo. Nice twist with the second chapter, and I like that it nods to Derby's love for ice cream. And the twist just keep coming. I've imagined a jealous Echo before, so I love your take on that. I like that you call all the way back to the pilot by having Adam interrupt his own speech on graduation. I love the irony of the science competition turning into a competition between Echo and Jessie. I'm just as confused as Echo is about how Jessie got to Principal Tater's office first. So thanks for clearing that up for me. It was funny to see Dang pop up and for Mr. Tater to have no idea what he heard was the school bell. I like the expression 'thinking happy' and was surprised that Jessie still managed to get the first question right. It's sweet to see Echo reflect on what happened with Adam's past teachings. The last line of the six chapter is sad but beatifully written. It's interesting to see Adam teach about electricity again because it sort of adds insult to injury happening after Echo loses to Jessie. I was so convinced the dream was real until of course the alarm clock went off, and that's good writing. I feel worse and worse for Echo as this goes, especially with her not eating, and I like when a story brings out my emotions. I like that it 'overlaps' with Mr. Spring Break and you have your own take on that. Poor Derby, feeling ignored. "I just realized that I lost something." That line has such an impact, it's heartwrenching. I like seeing the different perspectives and knowing Adam misses Echo just as much as she misses him. The scene where Adam quizzes Jessie on the eye makes me laugh because I read it almost as if they're arguing. Aw, Echo seems so isolated in Sanduras. Affectionate indeed. I feel like Jessie should ask before she hugs people she just met basically. Oh my gosh, it's the movies all over again. The parallels. Aw! How cute, Echo talks to Adam in her thoughts. Jessie sure is crafty coming up with those schemes of hers. And then Adam thinks he's in love with her and I feel all pouty. It's nice of Derby to try to keep Adam's minds off his worries. Adam's dream about Echo and Jessie fighting gets me nervous. (I was hoping it really was a dream the whole time.) And Ivy's dream cracks me up. Plus Adam's method of waking her up. It's nice that she gives him advice, and typically of her to charge him for it. Echo's confession to nobody is so sad. Oh gosh, Mr. Matchmaker. I love that episode and your interpretation of it. I love Echo and Jessie's little argument that Adam is oblivious about. The tables have turned. It's nice to see your take on Mr. Sleep because fans seemed to be talking about it a lot. I actually just watched it today, but in Spanish. It's hilarious. And a really innovative way to teach a lesson. Blind Man's Bluff. I played that once, but it didn't involve nearly as much spinning. The chess game is an interesting scene, especially with Echo's reaction and how Jessie basically relishes Adam's compliments. As much as Jessie's craftiness annoys me, her speech to Adam is very heartfelt. "Next time you have a good idea, don't." I love that line, and I totally missed it when I watched this morning. And thank you for making the scene with the ice cubes less gross. "Don't 'get away from Adam' me!" Lol. The Mr. Student chapter was confusing for me since I haven't seen the episode, but it was fun to read. "Echo." Aw, so sweet. Now I really want to see the episode, too bad I can't find it online. Wow, what a metaphor. "...if looks can kill, Echo will probably die 100 times." Is the dress Echo wears to the dance the same as the one she wore on the movie date that was supposed to happen between her and Adam? So is Slab basically the reason Jessie had to leave? Because he parents thought she was being bullied? It's seems like a 'collaboration between him and Derby. I'm kinda craving a sequel now, wondering if Jessie will come back. It was a great read, thanks for that!
kaitlyn chapter 9 . 12/8/2012
this is alsowm
Guest chapter 19 . 11/17/2012
Love Adam and echo write another story
Guest chapter 19 . 11/16/2012
No offence but this story was crap :( you need to make a better story line and longer chapters and quit with the flashbacks this was rubbish. Next time just include Adam and Echo because this Jessie character was a waste of time.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/14/2012
yay i love the ending BTW I dont like jessie IM A Adam/Echo fan. A BIG ADAM/ECHO FAN PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER ONE!
TPATFan16 chapter 19 . 11/11/2012
I really loved this story and this show! And thatks to Derby's prank, Jessie left and now Echo can be with Adam but I got mad when Jessie deleted her work. If anybody does that to me, I will hurt them. Anyways, Great story and keep on writing (;
LoveShipper chapter 19 . 11/11/2012
Silly Adam, Jesse was trying to win your love just as Echo was. Thanks for updating us on what the characters were thinking
Golden Love chapter 18 . 9/30/2012
Guest chapter 18 . 9/24/2012
Best fanfick ever! Your should be an author! Loved it!