Reviews for Blended
Incognito3 chapter 12 . 7/4/2015
Oh my word. That has to be the best Gibbs prank I have ever read. I was dying!
chocolatelover chapter 11 . 6/26/2014
stink? it was awesome havent laughed that much since, well since my last history lesson.:)
Camelia chapter 7 . 3/16/2014
Okay, so I'm reading these all late and stuff, but I needed to comment on this chapter to thank you for the roller derby reference. I can perfectly see Abby playing roller derby. Ziva to, though I'd fear a little bit for her opponents. And the referees... Really enjoying these.
LStefl3 chapter 12 . 1/31/2014
Like honestly. I can't even handle this. Or your writing skills. Or any of it. It is all just too phenomenal on all accounts. The writing, the content, the "blending" (; It is all too great. Such a great way to end. I just love it all.
Ballmaster chapter 12 . 10/1/2013
Excellent story. Ending kinda abrupt, but I guess that was probably due more to your desire to finish this fic? Anyway, still really really really good nonetheless.
anon chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
wow. i just caught up with this - i've been slacking on keep up to date with fics. these were lovely and i wish we could see more writers like you! these sort of remind me of undefined and clandestine by jae-vous. you two should definitely collaborate. you guys have wonderful grasps on the characters! thank you for sharing :-)
mprmusings chapter 12 . 7/23/2013
I have been so out of the loop with all of the medical emergencies that have befallen my children and myself since this past fall. BUT I have been checking back every once in a while and you have to know my delight in seeing the update and end of Blended! Lovely, lovely, lovely.
kw chapter 12 . 7/11/2013
This is one of my favorite chapters...ever. Thank you for all your work.
Gingerstorm101 chapter 12 . 7/7/2013
since I just got off of work, I'm dead tired (and its after midnight here too!) so I listened to Nat read the story out as I sat here munching on a quick midnight snack. And I know its been out for a couple weeks, but I've hard;y been on the internet, i have a messy room to clean and a job to work at.

I loved the story, it would be one the I would go back to again and again. Can't wait to hear the rest due to my busy schedule! I'm trying to get back to my own stories!
diana teo chapter 12 . 6/30/2013
Yup. This is exactly how they'd 'get there'. You know them so well...
Gorgeous ending, so lush with Tiva-ness, it fairly takes my beath away...
TivaPBB chapter 12 . 6/30/2013
Definitely loved the way it was written this story . Really show and that secures our attention in a special way. I have No words. Thank you for providing moments of a reading so incredible. Congratulations!
greeny13 chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
I just decided to reread this and I'd forgotten how hysterical the doctors DiNozzo and McGee were. This made my day (again).
RunKatRun chapter 12 . 6/24/2013
What a delightful surprise waiting for me in my inbox today: [New Chapter]. I love getting these updates!

Another great chapter to wrap up another great story. It sounds like you're putting away the fanfiction pen (or keyboard) in this case, but I'll still be hoping the muses inspire you again. And if not, it's been an amazing run!
naTIVAlu chapter 12 . 6/24/2013
So. Much. Fun. This entire fic. Awesome. Also, I love your writing and all those little details you make up to add more color and validity to everything. It makes everything feel as realistic as it can be. Love this.
Schmaltzy chapter 12 . 6/23/2013
Ahh ... smooth, rich and full-bodied, like a good brew should be.

I really enjoy the non-canonical characters you weave into each story, especially the recurring special guests, i.e. Josh and Celeste, Olivia ... . It's always a pleasant surprise when they pop up.

Thanks for taking the time to wrap this one up. :)