Reviews for Blended
Sue Dooley chapter 12 . 10/22/2017
Another awesome fanfic! Loved it. Tiva forever.
triptripsanchezcalo chapter 1 . 9/28/2017
Be still my heart. Lovely!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/1/2016
Ziva, you are so cute wearing Tony's number!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/1/2016
These ARE good! Very humanizing! They are not only federal agents of NCIS but human beings with lives, loves and feelings! I love these tidbits! Keep them coming!
5bumz22 chapter 5 . 9/1/2016
This was real fun to read:) thank you!
5bumz22 chapter 4 . 9/1/2016
I love how you personalize Ziva with her friends. I love NCIS as it is, but I want to see more personal sides of everyone, too.
Incognito3 chapter 12 . 7/4/2015
Oh my word. That has to be the best Gibbs prank I have ever read. I was dying!
chocolatelover chapter 11 . 6/26/2014
stink? it was awesome havent laughed that much since, well since my last history lesson.:)
Camelia chapter 7 . 3/16/2014
Okay, so I'm reading these all late and stuff, but I needed to comment on this chapter to thank you for the roller derby reference. I can perfectly see Abby playing roller derby. Ziva to, though I'd fear a little bit for her opponents. And the referees... Really enjoying these.
LStefl3 chapter 12 . 1/31/2014
Like honestly. I can't even handle this. Or your writing skills. Or any of it. It is all just too phenomenal on all accounts. The writing, the content, the "blending" (; It is all too great. Such a great way to end. I just love it all.
Ballmaster chapter 12 . 10/1/2013
Excellent story. Ending kinda abrupt, but I guess that was probably due more to your desire to finish this fic? Anyway, still really really really good nonetheless.
anon chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
wow. i just caught up with this - i've been slacking on keep up to date with fics. these were lovely and i wish we could see more writers like you! these sort of remind me of undefined and clandestine by jae-vous. you two should definitely collaborate. you guys have wonderful grasps on the characters! thank you for sharing :-)
mprmusings chapter 12 . 7/23/2013
I have been so out of the loop with all of the medical emergencies that have befallen my children and myself since this past fall. BUT I have been checking back every once in a while and you have to know my delight in seeing the update and end of Blended! Lovely, lovely, lovely.
kw chapter 12 . 7/11/2013
This is one of my favorite chapters...ever. Thank you for all your work.
Gingerstorm101 chapter 12 . 7/7/2013
since I just got off of work, I'm dead tired (and its after midnight here too!) so I listened to Nat read the story out as I sat here munching on a quick midnight snack. And I know its been out for a couple weeks, but I've hard;y been on the internet, i have a messy room to clean and a job to work at.

I loved the story, it would be one the I would go back to again and again. Can't wait to hear the rest due to my busy schedule! I'm trying to get back to my own stories!