Reviews for Survivor's Guilt
Dredonis chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
d'awww..*hugs them both* see uh..i also happen to be a yaoi fangirl along with being a fandalorian so, anything i see with two guys can automatically be turned into yaoi XD or romantic awesomeness for the boys, this was awesome :)
Fubar chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
That was great.
Your new fan chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I loved it, but I wish it was more romantic, though, seeing as that is my favorite pairing (Boss/Niner). But I still loved it none the less!
DoubleEO chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
haha, It's cute. If I really, REALLY squinted I could see Boss/Niner but it wasn't very obvious. :D I like it!
laloga chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
So, I'm not really familiar with the RepCom books, and only know of these characters from fics and "Hard Contact," (the only one I read all the way through), but I can definitely appreciate a good dose of hurt/comfort, with a bit of romance thrown in. Yes, it was very subtle, and I only saw it because I'm hopeless like that. :P

But really, this ficlet is about being there for the ones you care about, because when you lose someone important, it's those who are left behind that need the help. My understanding is that the clones were given the best training available: they could handle any number of tense battle-ground situations, destroy armies of droids, even take over whole planets if need be, but they were woefully ill-equipped to handle the emotional rigors of war. Coping with death, fear, loss, bitterness...none of those have any place in flash-training, so they have to "wing it."

This is why the bonds of brotherhood are so important, but also why it's so heart-breaking when a beloved brother is lost.

The aggression that Niner and Boss "let out" on each other was one way to cope - aside from sex, it's probably the easiest way. Experiencing physical sensations like pain make one feel alive, at least.

This line was incredible: "Somehow being dead with him sounds better than living without him."

I have never seen GA, but I liked the ending. It felt like a touch of mundane reality that brought them back to a place of calm, where they could accept the things that had happened, and move on.

Lovely work, as always! :D
Theopholos Whenntooda chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Wow. Hmm... very moving and powerful, but somehow...

It fits, and at the same time doesn't fit. I dunno, I just never expected Boss to act like that. Scorch, maybe, Fixer, eh... but not Boss. Like I say, I dunno... but a very good read nonetheless.