Reviews for I Will Always Need To Comfort Him
The Ink Peacock chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
You should know I'm a natural critiquer, my other half is a writer and I do a lot of beta reading, editing, ect. I'm also told I'm a snobby reader. Okay...I thought I'll start with this one, it's a short story, it will give me a feel for your writing style. So...if I hadn't already followed and favorited you I'd be doing it right now! This story is beautiful. You write sex wonderfully, just the right amount of detail. But the heart, the emotion, the tenderness is the most amazing part. I cried. Your short story made me cry. I'm still shocked... Wow! I can't wait to read more!
Tlcatlady chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
BEAUTIFULLY SAD. TLC
Scatter Hyourinmaru chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I think it was short and sweet, which is a good thing. :)
AdaraLove chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Oh poor Shunsui ( And poor Ukitake! I feel for both of them. Your writing really tugged at my heartsrings, and I hate to think what Bleach would be like once Ukitake is taken by his illness for real (I really hope it doesn't happen T_T). This story was so sweet, and so sexy, and I can't wait to read the follow up!
Nebiru chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Very nice drabble.

I'm only reviewing this one (though I've read the other) because such a story from Shunsui's pov seems more original to me.

You've successfully managed to avoid this piece of fiction becoming too much of a cliche, so - good work. Thanks for the pleasure.)
Mopshadow chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
You have officially made my day. I love how you focused this story on Ukitake's illness, because that's what I love about this pairing. It's so sad and sweet. I can see that the sequel story to this is already up so I'm going to go read and review that one now :)
GermanyMomiji chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
this is a really good story... So sweet I almost died! But soooo sad you made me cry!

Remember to save the prostitutes... they pimps be mean...
Ethelwyn chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Poor Shunsui! He can't even really enjoy his time with Juu, as his thoughts are so troubled. Beautiful characterization in so small a story. So few words, yet you still manage to me feel for and with Kyouraku. Very good work! Really fits perfectly with the second story.

Once again, I won't thank you, though, 'cause you made me think about that thing I am just in the process of surpressing again ;)
Shadow Boxer chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
AMAZING! Short,sweet and to the point. Keep up the good work, and pls post in more Shunsui/Ukitake stories, could really needs a boost :-)