Reviews for I Will Always Need Him To Comfort Me
CherryFlamingo chapter 1 . 6/21
This was...really sweet and sad.

Your story covers are so funny, but I wish you picked something else because it totally got me expecting this to be a light-hearted and funny story, like the last one.
The Ink Peacock chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
I love the second point of view idea! Can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
awesome. you write the pov very good, so i really like tour work. please write more.
XxHannyaUchihaxX chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
I've read a few of your stories and I keep meaning to leave a review but something comes up where I don't have the time . but now I do! Anyway, I love your stories and Ukitake-taicho is my favorite character and this story as well as the one in Kyoraku's point of view are so sad . It makes me wanna cry DX
Tlcatlady chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I want a miracle cure...these two need to stay together. TLC
Scatter Hyourinmaru chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I also think the same about this one; short and sweet. :)
RmeGamr chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
both parts one and two were kind of depressing. mind you, depressing in a good way as they are very touching and emotional. it was so good, and yet so sad.
AdaraLove chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
This was so soo sweet! I seriously love the way you write these two! They're so adorable, sexy, and somewhat tragic because of Ukitake's illness. This story is comforting but yet foreboding at the same time, which gives your words so much more weight. I love it!
Violet Opage chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
This is on of the few pairings I don't EVER grow tired of. Great job of keeping them in character, keep it up! And please, if you are considering writing about this pairing again, i'd love to see a shunsui/aizen. It will make the story interesting:-)
GermanyMomiji chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Once again an awesome story. It fits well with the other story!

Once again save the prostitutes, especially the french prostitutes... They pimps be extra mean!
Ethelwyn chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Why? Why oh why do you need to remind me of how bad Ukitake's sickness really is? Poor honey T_T It's so short a story, but you manage to make it hot and sad and beautiful at the same time. You even got me misty eyed, damn you! ;) Both stories fit together perfectly, real good work.

I won't thank you this time though, because you're evil, reminding me of poor Juu... *sniffel*