Reviews for The Darkest Moment
Alex chapter 3 . 4/12/2013
More? Please? It's starting to get really really good! (That and there aren't many awesome docs with Horvath in them!)
JigglyJelloWithCoconut chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
That awkward moment when you realize that the actor for Dave is the voice for Hiccup... lol.
Love the reference :D

Can't wait for the next chappie!
bkwrmnlvnit chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
Okay, I really like this story so far. Generally, I am NOT a zombies kind of person, and I'll admit I've never seen the Morganians as being cohorts with the Merlinians. That said, I think this is a great idea, and I like the way you're doing it with all the different references and Horvath's ancestry. I think you have a great reason for why zombies are popping out nowhere, and I like the character interactions. I'm really getting a kick out of this so far. I can't wait to see where this goes with the Cauldron and the current battle. Thanks for posting, keep it up, and I hope to see more soon!

Bookworm
GingerJerkyPear chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
Hey. Loving your story so far. :) hope you plan to update soon 'cause there aren't a lot of good sorcerers apprentice stories on here but yours is definatly one of the better and well written ones.
I'd love to see this one finished. :)

GingerJerkyPear
house chapter 3 . 4/3/2012
please update! awesome
Bane WolfBlood chapter 3 . 3/27/2012
Please update soon!
Lurker chapter 3 . 3/15/2012
You are gonna keep writing, right? :)
ink.quills chapter 3 . 2/21/2012
I liked the intro with Dave and Drake. Hilarious. And yeah, the actress who played Becky sort of looks like Kristen Stewart; except she actually smiles and has emotions. I like the HTTYD reference! I liked the ending line as well! Nice chapter, can't wait for the next one.
Dark Horse Writer chapter 3 . 2/21/2012
Zombies and magic, should have seen that coming. This is a good story, dialogue is tight and clean and your characterization is pretty good as well. Keep it up and update :)
Radar1388 chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
Wow, this awesome so far. Please, update soon.
ink.quills chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
The repeated comments on the hat makes me laugh XD

I like the ending and appearance of Drake! He's my favorite character, or one of them. Oh no. They're getting drunk. Can Dave handle his liquour?

I can't wait for an update!
ink.quills chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Ah! A nice beginning chapter. I think there should be more details in the fic a tad more length, but overall it was good. I wonder where Dave is going with Horvath...

Nice to see a new fic on the site, by the way!
Celeste K. Raven chapter 2 . 2/17/2012
I liked this chapter even better than the first. You have a good mix of action, drama and humor, which really does the fandom justice. Also, I like how your chapters are nice and long.

Write On!
Dark Horse Writer chapter 2 . 2/17/2012
Like the use of lore, but certainly adding the stakes by working together. Who is this Will?
Person chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
YAY! NEW SORCERER'S APPRENTICE STORY!

And a good one, at that. I like how you portray all the characters.

Horvath's here...that's not good...