Reviews for Beautiful Lies
unknownly popular kid chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
the only fic i can read twice in a row and still totally enjoy :)
Cloversoul.TheUnknownClover chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
England seems bipolar XD
RhavenL chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Kinky roleplay. England really fits the bill of a domineering abusive bastard and America's loving every second of it. Horny bastards. I loved how the went back to being normal at the end. England's such a sweetie. But America is still a kinky bastard.
DarkAnsalong chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Oh, I loved this! Really well-written, really hot, and really cute (at the end at least, lol)! Amazing job! :)
greekgeek182 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
AWESOME! now if you'll excuse me, iv just lost more than half the blood in my body and need a transfusion NOSE BLEED XD AWESOME STORY, AWESOME WORK , AND AWESOME WRITING SKILLS!

greekgeek182 XD
goodbyegone chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Again, another fic I already expressed much love for at the ~meme~, but what harm can it do to sing praises x2?

I'm a really horrible person so usually abusing happy-go-lucky characters amuses me, because cheerful characters generally give me headaches. Too much smiling and shouting, blargh. But I can only stomach Alfred on the end of some rougher treatment when it's in a situation like this, because... it's just sweet in its own way. The finale is proof of that, and the fact that the D/s roleplay is entirely consensual - nay appreciated - is further evidence.

Sure, I can go read a thousand kawaii desu UKUSUK fluff fics, but they all seem rather shallow and flat. The ending to this fic shows layers to their relationship and that's the whole reason I ship them in the first place - England is a general bastard and America's a bit of an enigma, and that's why they balance each other out so well! So yes, I enjoyed this fic, and not just because it hits all my kinks, bro.
hoshiko2kokoro chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Oh God. This is so fucking hot. And one of my huge kinks. Haha, yum.
Trumpet-Geek chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Omg that's strangely sweet XD
ApplesauceLady chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
great story!
Inukuza chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
That was sexy. XD your very good at writing this kind of stuff.. :)
Jalie96 chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
That story was so hot, yet so loving... I really liked it!
Laburnum Steelfang chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Recognised your style when you posted this on the meme ;) Love it!