Reviews for Glimpse of Gold
thedogzoo chapter 27 . 4/3
OH MY GOD OMFGGGGGGG- I WAS SO CLOSE TO CRYING I SWEAR TO GOD BUT THEN YOU BROUGHT JOHN BACK AND I CANNOT I JUST CANNOT-
smile chapter 13 . 5/29/2015
Ah I'm really enjoying this story so far. It's so strange for me not to hear John speak, but he sure sounds so beautiful as a merman. Thanks for writing this great sort of crossover, I'd have never though of this. I do have a little trouble while reading this because of verb tenses. You use the wrong verb tense or even word sometimes like "drug" instead of "dragged". Just a bit of a pet peeve, but it doesn't take away fully from your story.
Indi chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
This was incredible. Simply incredible. I'm a huge fan of both POTC and Sherlock and reading this is a dream come true. I could honestly see this as it's own book. I couldn't stop reading, and I have /never/ been so emotionally involved in a fanfic before such as this one, and have never cried at one before this one. Seriously, I'm still sitting here trying to process it. Utterly, utterly brilliant twist at the end, and the ending...the ENDING, I'm still in shock. I give you a standing ovation, because this was truly, truly a pleasure to read. BRAVO.
Maxineride818 chapter 27 . 1/21/2015
I don't really know where these go, but I posted a review shorty before I made this account and I just wanted to claim it, I'm slightly possessive of my writing appaerently! Anyhow, it is the wordy one (I was in a mood after immediately finishing this soul shattering story) and it mentions how Moffat should allow this masterpiece to be published and all, I'm not going to go into length, this is already to long again, but I didn't know how this site works. Again, thank you for this beauty and have a good day/night!
Amanda chapter 27 . 1/21/2015
I normally would not leave a comment, I would just glide on through, trying to find another fan fiction this glorious, but my god I couldn't. This was simply amazing, all the details and complex plot, no holes to be found unless someone was to examine this with a scrutiny I don't think we would possess at this time. I am very very pleased to have read this through to the end and been with John and Sherlock portrayed like this through the entire journey, the ending simply stunned me and left me breathless. Simply a soul shatteringly beautiful artwork. I would love to see this as an actual book someday if Moffat would grace you the chance. Possibly the greatest fanfic to grace the sherlock fandom.
ZaffreAmethyst chapter 26 . 1/1/2015
Me again!
You know... you should add this fic to the sherlock/potc crossover list.
The sequel one-shot is listed, but this isn't.
ZaffreAmethyst chapter 27 . 1/1/2015
That was AWESOME!
So I finally finished reading it...great story! All the feels! Thank you.
So much. -ZA
the awesome awes chapter 27 . 10/14/2014
I was about to write holy sh#t, why the freak did you have to kill him? And then he came back. And I'm crying in the middle of school.
Guest chapter 27 . 9/13/2014
Yay!
Mage.of.the.Pen chapter 27 . 10/26/2013
I offically love and hate you at same time! I haven't cried this hard from a fic ever. Seriously my mom came home from work to find me in tears thinking i had some type of melt down! After she found out what i was crying about i don't think she's ever been more tempted to take my computer in my life. Then my sister is looking at me funny when I started shouting "Just this once, everybody lives! I think they're considering putting me in a melt hospitol.
Hoping for more amazing fics!
Lots a love-
The7WolvesO'Silence
Guest chapter 16 . 9/27/2013
getting boring...
Vs chapter 27 . 8/22/2013
Continue this please.
sherlockianhedgehogotterfan chapter 27 . 8/3/2013
assdfghjkl omg omg omg omg it took me so long to read this but AHHHHHHHHH i looooooooooooooooveed it! I've been looking for a fanfiction like this for so long, and ugh I can't even begin to explain how happy you've made me! :)
HavenCraze chapter 27 . 7/17/2013
Oh my gawd. I almost cried. That was so good!
HavenCraze chapter 24 . 7/17/2013
That is brutal, their ways of gaining power i mean. So much death of their own kind. Cannibalism as well.