Reviews for Fast Cars & Strong Women
guest chapter 2 . 11/4/2013
update
Paommt chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
Good! waiting for the next :D
sons-of-anarchy-rocks chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
this is a good story, keep up the good work ;D
titedan chapter 2 . 3/20/2012
I really like very much both chapters. I look forward to knowing the continuation. Good work.
layali86 chapter 2 . 3/10/2012
I hope letty is okay and get better. I love it so far more soon please.
cutestchristine chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
Please update I love this fic already
Rachel-xox chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
Really like it.
Shawnied777 chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
Ok, so this story takes place after the heists? So they didn't go to Mexico? Or was there another job that Vince got shot on? Awww, Dom's being a good boyfriend and taking care of her : ) I'm wondering if the Dom in your story is going to be very different from the Dom in the movie in relation to Letty? More affectionate and what not, ya know? I'm interested in seeing where this is going !
Idoneous chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
An interesting but very typical beginning. I'm curious about what's wrong with Letty although I think I might know. I'd like to see more development with the characters and their motivations and thoughts. I'd be nice to know more insight about them and have more scene instead of summary. Give us more than just dialogue. You have done a little of this with V's insight but we need more for it to develop into a full fledged story. It's okay but it seems very bland and boring and very typical. The Canon characters are very 2d and stoic. It's almost as if they are going through the motions.

I also use this as one of my many escapes from real life.
LettyGurl13 chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
another chapter please?
Zsara chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Really good begining! Please continue! :)
Zsara chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Really good begining! Please continue! :)
dotty fan chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
i really liked this plz update soon
Shawnied777 chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
It was a cute start, very Dom & Letty : ) I'm interested in seeing where you take this!