Reviews for The Vow
anna.shirosaki chapter 1 . 4/24
This. Should. Be. CANON! The only difference I would have done was have Julia, Cattleya or Belnika catch the bouquet. I can see Shuda looking away with an embarrassed blush and arms crossed for Cattleya. For Julia she'd probably have grabbed Let and demanded a proposal or HE'D get a face kick. As for Bel? She'd faint with a blush. We all know it.
Thornsword chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
I love this story so much, I can't even put it into words.
Unicess chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Oh my goodness! From when I started reading your author's intro, I was already connected! Rave is amazing, and I'm so glad I found such a beautiful story that represented all the happiness! This was beautiful. I cried so much while reading that manga! And like you, I finished it in a number of days! Thank you for writing this.
Dark Shining Light chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Beautiful. Simply Beautiful :)
sophrosene chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
THIS WAS SO ADORABLE. LOVED IT.
curemyheart chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
One of the best Rave Master fanfictions I've ever read. I've already read your story over and over again and I just keep on coming back to it! Your writing style is very good and the flow of the story was so beautiful. I just love this anime and the manga so much. Keep up the good work!
Aquos35 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Its wonderful
snowygirl55 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
This has got to be one of the cutest fanfictions i have ever read in my life!
GoldenRoseTanya chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
aaaaaaaaaaaaaw
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
oh aweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeesomee i love made me cry you are really gooood
Misha XD chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
The cutest story so cute :) wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Luna Charmcaster chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
I loved it
wolfhead chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Great story, very very cute. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Oh my word! This was AMAZING! You did a wonderful job at writing this fiction! Great job!
Lion chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
-noms on cookie-

Yay, this is the first Rave fanfic I've ever read! It's a huge shame that there are almost no fanfics for Rave. Amazing manga, I only just finished it today.

Anyway, I loved this story. After seeing the picture of Elie and Haru getting married, you want to know what happens beforehand, right? It was really sweet and funny at the same time. I had to laugh at the way Haru proposed in a casino.

Ah, I gotta go now, so I'll cut this short. I loved the story, the writing was great and flowed smoothly. I also appreciate stories with length, and this was a very long oneshot. YAY!