Reviews for TLC, Tender Loving Care
head.chantal chapter 5 . 10/4
Love the description of the mission.
head.chantal chapter 4 . 10/4
Love the idea of faxing a gun.
head.chantal chapter 3 . 10/4
head.chantal chapter 2 . 10/4
Love his rambling and the confiscating the shoes bit
head.chantal chapter 1 . 10/4
Love Becker exploding at everyone and Lester's dealing with him
DrGiggles chapter 6 . 4/6/2013
Kwvsujsvaisyavakdysbeh THEY KISSED! *squee*

Such a cute ending to a wonderful story. Stellar job :D
DrGiggles chapter 5 . 4/6/2013
Their banter is just so funny! I want Becker making me soup now...
DrGiggles chapter 4 . 4/6/2013
Did he assault the surgeon? Haha he would.

He's so sweet to her :) *squee*
DrGiggles chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
I love her pyjamas! And all of the teasing from Connor, haha.

They make such a sweet pair :)
DrGiggles chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
Been there done that. With all the gauze in my mouth, only my roommate could understand me...haha she had to translate. I wasn't in lots of pain before, only now because the meds are hurting my stomach :(

However, like Becker calming Jess down by talking in his very sexy voice, reading this fic is calming me down. It's so insanely adorable, I can't help but squee! I ship these two so much now 3
DrGiggles chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
So I got all four of my wisdom teeth out two days ago. My friend TerraChasma told me about this fic, I just knew I had to read it!

Oh Becker, he really did freak out over Jess. Poor girl, I know how she feels! Two days later and my face is still swollen. I wish I had Becker to look after me ;)

Reading on...
Martin-J-Christopher-Freeman chapter 6 . 7/11/2012
Awww sweet story! Have you thought about doing a sequel or a prequel or something. Because it would be really cool to see how Jess/Becker feel before and after this fic.

Anyway... keep writing! You're really talented. :)
Julie Winchester chapter 6 . 5/6/2012
The end was sweet. i was relieved when she was back to English except for the 'r', it became that more easier to understand her lol
Julie Winchester chapter 3 . 5/6/2012
OK I'm going to have fun trying to understand and translate Jess's sentences as I read lol

"Ee ice" Be nice

"O. Oo oth ee ice" No, you both be nice.

"Ell uth" tell (the) truth

"Ot. Im ot." Hot. I'm hot.

"Op it. Op aking ee aff" Stop it, stop making me laugh.

"Eff" Yes.

"Ef eez ean" Yes, he's mean.

"Ont oo air" First I thought 'want you hair', then I realised. "Don't you dare."

"anku Eckuh" Thank you Becker

"Ot" (I'm) hot

"Ut Eckuh likes adigators" Hmm, not sure for the Ut, but the rest means Becker likes the alligators on her pjs.

"Unks", not sure, I guess she agrees. Ah no, skunks, alright.

"Ute" Cute

"Ew it. Ike adigators etter" (I) knew it. (You) like alligators better.

"Ay?" Stay

"Eye Onnor" Bye Connor XD

"Ike efore" Like before

"Ood. Anku" good thank you
Julie Winchester chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
Though I'm familiar with the way a French person would talk after having his or her teeth removed, which means I'd understand if it was written if French, I'm not familiar with 'swollen mouth english', shall we say. I'm lucky Becker translated most of it, I'm trying to understand a bit. 'op' means 'stop', 'eep' means 'keep', and 'ock' means 'talk'. Oh and 'unt' means 'want'. "Ot uzzy ice.", 'not fuzzy dice' I suppose?