Reviews for A Change of Heart
NightHunterDeath chapter 16 . 2/17/2014
two years...two years...you must continue!
Arrow chapter 16 . 11/6/2013
I luv ur fanfic. I feel it's the best from all the other twilight fanfic I've read. Also like it coz bella n edward are over. Don't know why but I hate bella. So plz plz plz plz plz plz update soon.
mrs.cody simpson chapter 16 . 7/8/2013
Please don't take to long to finish this story! I have loved every moment! Except when Edward was in pain! Please, I'm dying here!
Rebecca chapter 16 . 6/19/2013
i have no idea who you are, but i've just found this story today and i read it all in a view hours
i love your story, the suspense, and you deliver it nicely from edward's pov it's simply unbelievable :')
so please please please continue on with the story 3
Sunny-Jully chapter 15 . 7/1/2012
Awsome story :)) cant wait for them to actually get together:P lol the Sucubus won't be too happy ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
awesome:)) though I've only read the first chapter I can already tell this is a great story! :)
Theta-McBride chapter 15 . 6/27/2012
Aww. You're ending it soon?

Well, before you do, Eddie will get the girl, right?

UPDATE SOON!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 15 . 6/26/2012
Poor Edward! Finally works up the courage to at least THINK

of talking to her, and along comes a shiny "new toy" for her

to fawn over...
Foreverme2012 chapter 14 . 5/17/2012
I love this story! Hourray for Edward who is not stuck with bella whom i hate!

Can't wait to read more chapters of this story!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 14 . 5/14/2012
I'm glad that Lyra is beginning to settle down, and that her

more tender side is once again showing itself.
Theta-McBride chapter 14 . 5/14/2012
I shall attempt to be patient waiting for the updates.

This was cool! UPDATE WHEN YOU CAN!
Theta-McBride chapter 13 . 5/8/2012
This was cool. Tanya is gonna be fun, I just know it. What'll be cool is reading Lyra's reactions to it. :)

Update!
chloevamp chapter 13 . 5/7/2012
I love this story so far please update again soon :)
Schizofriendly chapter 12 . 5/2/2012
love it one again! keep up the amazing work!
Van chapter 12 . 5/1/2012
I really love this story! I like the OC and how her and the Cullen family interact. I really dislike the OC's family though, minus the brother. I think the dad was probably okay too but he wasn't in the story that much. Oh well. Can't wait for more. :)

Sorry for not reviewing...I wanna say I tried and it said I needed an account to review but I read so many stories that I don't remember if it was this one...