Reviews for His Darling Andromeda
BellaPur chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
I love your Rabastan/Andromeda Gamma! You write them so well. I reall liked Rabastan bursting into ters at the end )
Expecting Rain chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Hahaha, calling it a "fellytone" kind of takes some of the melodrama out of it, Rabastan. Interesting take on Tedromeda!
TuesdayNovember chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
I really liked this. I like your Andromeda, and your idea of Rabastan/Andromeda is kind of awesome. This was really well written, and you conveyed their emotions very well. But I must say, Rabastan is a bit gay for bursting into tears like that. Very manly of you, Rab. P

I liked it a lot!
Couture Girl chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Ahh I feel Rab's pain! You know, he's getting a place in my heart-right next to Cygnus ;)

The description is so wonderful!

BUT! Again, sorry! I hate Andromeda! Agh! Ted totally deserves someone better! But I love that you write her like this, it shows that she IS a BLACK! Most authors tend to forget that...

And good for Rab! Hope she feels bad! The tears though! Broke my heart!

Much love!

C.G.
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Oh poor Rabby. :( and Dromeda. At least she told him this time. :P great story! :D
Inkfire chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Wow, your Andromeda is really pretty weird. Towards her loved ones, that is. I don't mean that in a bad way at all, it's actually very interesting, the way she wants to get away more than anything in the world, and yet here she's refusing to give up what she has in her old life, though it's pretty obvious that she can't have both freedom with Ted and Rabastan's love. She seems such a charismatic being, with the playing her part perfectly towards Ted that you already depicted, and here as she almost manages to convince Rabastan to get away with her… He really seemed under a spell, but I like the way he ended up snapping out of it and responding shortly and coldly to her, and then how he just broke down after leaving her… Well done!