Reviews for Reverse the Flow
LOLXD TSUKI's And Mozi's convo-

"No need to thank me."

"thank you?"

" You're welcome."

RolfXD I swear to god dude you should consider being a anime comedy joke writer XD you're perfect XD
Vermin-lord chapter 6 . 1/11/2013
It's so much scarier this way round, I love it :) I can't wait to see how the twist effects the events of the story
The World of Blades chapter 6 . 1/7/2013
Cool story
ReisFriend chapter 6 . 1/7/2013
Poor Tsukki, getting in trouble like she usually does. Funny.

But the funniest thing was Mizo chasing Cappucino with a watergun. I was totally unprepared for that. You still have the edge for stuff like this.
WikiSorcerer chapter 6 . 1/6/2013
I'm guessing male Yukari bares a resemblance to Harry Potter, but again, just a guess.
u dont need2 kno chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
can u please update your story that look i understand u might not appreciate a review for this story asking u to update another but its just been so long since u last updated it
Mysterious Figure chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
Interesting, very Interesting this gender bender is very amusing. Funny and typical for a reverse harem. But i like it. Hope u update soon. I wonder what Yukari, Gin, and Ruby will be like reverse gender.
Dragonlover71491 chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
Oh god, what the hell am I reading?! If Kurumu was bad, then Kumaru...oh boy, Tsuki, you're virginity's at stake! Run for the hills! Despite what I've put, I think this is funny, keep up the good work.
Tomon chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
Yeah xD I really think it's seem better when the gender is canon wise... But this is fun! So continue ;)
Logan chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
Thank you for continuing this story it's really good and the only one like it.
Rychan6 chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
I wonder what he'll try
Devil Reader chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
Uh oh, Tsuki watch out for Kumaru! He's diabolical as a guy.
cards308 chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
Yay, i was afraid this fic was dead.
ObeliskX chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
Lol, Mizo was as amazing as always XD Poor Cappucino; he will hardly ever get quiet moment to talk with Tsuki alone (and snow guy knows a lot about weaknesses of other monsters... So he will never fall for evil octopus teacher, I guess? Who will be instead?).
Finally Kuromo appears! So his charms can be useful... in some way. Unless poor Tsuki will be affected.
I look forward to new chapters! Hopefully there will be no such long delays anymore
roughstar333 chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
wow never expected this story. read it from chapter 1-6. the more I read the more interesting it is. keep up the work !
297 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »