Reviews for Reverse the Flow
Aka No Kakushi chapter 5 . 6/20/2012
Oh,and please tell me that this fanfic has no dirty stuff or lemon. Because I can't handle them. *shudder*
Aka No Kakushi chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
I really love reverse harem stuff because it ha SO much chaos! Ha ha! Some advices for you,it's better if you make tsuki a girl that can at least defend herself. I know quite a few reverse harem manga that have the main character slightly 'wimpy' and many people don't really like seeing main characters being protected by others and not fighting back. Same with me. So,could you at least have tusk learn sone self-defense or even better,be a ninja or samurai or someone strong. Cause she's in a freaking monster school that may cause her her life any second. And some more she's surrounded by GUYS? Girls need self-defense. Don't you agree?
reyagir chapter 5 . 5/1/2012
More, more, please more!
Wake Me When I Care chapter 5 . 4/21/2012
He would've got me at high speed internet. _
Catyz101 chapter 5 . 4/20/2012
This is great! I prefer Mizo over cappuccino, but I got to wonder what guy Kurumu will be like. ;) I might just like him more. Keep up the good work
Mark Solo chapter 5 . 4/20/2012
Just read your fic so far and I can say that so far does the guys actually come of as very creepy. Really not very fun when it gets gender bend and played straight with how they act and how what they do comes off.

I think I'll keep an eye on this fic and see how it goes.
pensuka chapter 5 . 4/19/2012
man tsuki is having a rough life
Heliosion chapter 5 . 4/18/2012
Never stops being funny and from such a simple idea. Need more as I really want to see male yukari and ruby.
Foxcomm chapter 5 . 4/18/2012
Nice. And I thought Mizore was bad, Mizo is just creepy. Tsuki, I pity you. Greatly, I do.
Supersweetcutebunny chapter 5 . 4/18/2012
, (o )! I can't wait for the next chapter and hope you update soon, so bye-bye until then.
ArmorOfGeddon chapter 5 . 4/18/2012
This is so hilariouly creepy when you flip the genders involved! That, and it's nice to know Tsukune would have had a reason to be stuck other than his stupid hormones had he decided to flee anyway (well, in his defense, he would have been abandoning Moka to the risk of rape again since he wouldn't have been there to remove her rosario, but I don't think he learned he was the only one who could remove it in the first chapter).

Oh, and I love Mizo! "Did I mention we have cable and high-speed internet!" Right now he is just stealing every scene he appears in! Poor Cappucino just doesn't measure up to Mizo's lulz!
dragonballzlover2499 chapter 5 . 4/18/2012
Good chapter. So, Tsuki thinks inner-Cappucino's hot, huh? Well, at least Tsuki has a pair of super strong body gaurds. I'll see you in the next chapter!
ikcjjt chapter 5 . 4/18/2012
male Ria and female Issa...what more needs to be said?
Bladre MKT chapter 5 . 4/18/2012