Reviews for Reverse the Flow
Rychan6 chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
I wonder what he'll try
Devil Reader chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
Uh oh, Tsuki watch out for Kumaru! He's diabolical as a guy.
cards308 chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
Yay, i was afraid this fic was dead.
ObeliskX chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
Lol, Mizo was as amazing as always XD Poor Cappucino; he will hardly ever get quiet moment to talk with Tsuki alone (and snow guy knows a lot about weaknesses of other monsters... So he will never fall for evil octopus teacher, I guess? Who will be instead?).
Finally Kuromo appears! So his charms can be useful... in some way. Unless poor Tsuki will be affected.
I look forward to new chapters! Hopefully there will be no such long delays anymore
roughstar333 chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
wow never expected this story. read it from chapter 1-6. the more I read the more interesting it is. keep up the work !
AhumbleHalofan chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
This is awesome that you updated. I'm wondering however if this incubus is a virgin like the original succubus? That could lead to some very interesting dialogue. You're an incubus and a virgin? Oh the irony!

Or does that even matter to the core of the story? Either way great to see another update as I hope to see more soon
Kamen Rider Bushido chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
Interesting! Very.
User 627 chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
How long was it since you last updated this? Please don't abandon it!
The Layman chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
"There are three things you should know about my people. One, when we love we love with our whole hearts. Two, we don't really believe in sharing. And three…"

From behind his back Mizo produced a massive plastic water gun. It had 'Super Soaker 3,000' emblazoned on its side in neon green letters. He shoved the muzzle of his water gun about a half inch from Cappuccino's nose.

"We don't play fair."

Funniest part of the chapter, it had me in stitches.
LonexAngel chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
Keep it going!
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
Love it. :)
dracohalo117 chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
Finally, an update...hmmm...I am curious what will be done with the werewolf, and with the witch...I look forward to future updates.

dracohalo117
tsukinopen chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
hahaha
i thought kumaru was going to back his move
but this is good
with girls you must take it slow
Heliosion chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
One simple change and the possibilities are endless and hilarious! Best Rosario story ever!
Knight-Bishop chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
YAY! I am glad to see you updating again. And one very well written and fun chapter.

I really wish I could see more of your work. It was the whole reason I came to FFN four years ago.

Please keep on writing and I hope to see more updates again from you soon.

As always I remain your loyal and devoted fan,
Knight-Bishop