Reviews for Reverse the Flow
BookLover4Ever Yay chapter 5 . 11/16/2012
Oh I love this cant wait for the Incbus and Warlock. Cut name for Moka. I love this story keep on writing.
syahiraai chapter 5 . 11/15/2012
Please continue I dont care if theres lemon, lime, smut would do fine.

I just want to see how it end, its good. I never thought I would see this story about Tsukune switch as a girl with hot boys!
hehe chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
So Cappuccino is a creepy pervert freak? (See the holy grail war of 2814 for why that is funny, but slightly.)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
THATS GOT TO SUCK! tostudy for a whole year its like waiting for a bus for year.
Blazeb79 chapter 5 . 10/24/2012
Really funny so far . Can't wait for more.
ObeliskX chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
So the fic has been abandoned?(
Rychan6 chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
How is she going to meet karumu
Tomon chapter 5 . 8/17/2012
Extraordinary :-D My only problem with this story is that you written only 5 chapters so far O:-) :-D
Naitosutoka Eien No Honoo chapter 5 . 8/16/2012
Hahaha that was funny I hope you continue this story.
Ethorin chapter 5 . 8/13/2012
amusing
Feuer der Nacht chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
D:
D8
[b]D8[/b]

This is getting more and more terrifying by the chapter.
Feuer der Nacht chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
Rapists... rapists the lot of them.
Feuer der Nacht chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
Christ, with the genders inverted it makes all the characters sound like creepy rapists... My god this scares the piss out of me. I know realize the only reason I ever liked RV is because I am a horny bastard who was too distracted by thoughts of sex with monster ladies to think to pencil a rape whistle over several pages of the manga...

It's well done. Really well. But it still is terrifying.
Feuer der Nacht chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Holy fuck... HOLY FUCK!

This creeps the shit out of me. Just... what the fuck man? I'm intrigued by the premise, but god damn this makes me foresee terrible, terrible things. Well, on to the next chapter.
bribright91 chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
Please continue this piece! I really enjoyed it. Thanks for posting.
269 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »