Reviews for Reverse the Flow
tsukinopen chapter 9 . 4/22/2014
hahaha internet
HTKWolfe777 chapter 9 . 4/22/2014
I half expected Yukinari to go bisexual like Yukari did. Thanks for more of the Inner Cappuccino! Next is Gin! Yay! I have been waiting for this for a long time! Please make her as great as the other characters you've done!

KEEP GOING STRONG!
HTKWolfe777 chapter 8 . 4/22/2014
Oh Yukari's perverted nature in the mind of a young boy! XD! I loved this, and I really hope you don't plan to stop anytime soon.

Your grammar is quite excellent, I can't find a single mistake anywhere! Also the personality that you give these new characters is so much like their original selves that it's scary, but it is altered to the point where it's funny and an entirely new light! I love it!

Hopefully we get to see some more of the other Cappuccino as we'll, keep going strong!
unicron311 chapter 9 . 4/22/2014
I had a realization of Gin as a female i wont say anymore he was a perv but him as a her i think would be worse
HTKWolfe777 chapter 6 . 4/22/2014
Oh dear, I know how Kurumu was about Tsukune so if you take that, add some testosterone... Oh shit, RUN TSUKI, RUN! XD
I look forward to seeing how you portray Gin in this fic!

KEEP GOING STRONG!
Vermin-lord chapter 9 . 4/22/2014
Glad to see anouther chapter of this, I'm enjoying it greatly for the change from normal rv fanfics. Hope to see more soon
dracohalo117 chapter 9 . 4/22/2014
Good chapter...and they are about to get one hell of a wake up call when they find out how dangerous the newspaper club is.

dracohalo117
Guest chapter 9 . 4/22/2014
Update That Look and please add a Naruto x Anko Sex Scene please!
Rychan6 chapter 9 . 4/22/2014
It's not so safe when your a danger magnet
MikeJV37 chapter 9 . 4/22/2014
Very good chapter, nice action, freat humor, overall a great job as usual.

Mike
Xaijin chapter 9 . 4/22/2014
I don't even follow this story. I checked this update for the exact same reason that it was posted. Well, I did read and enjoy the first. Hopefully I remember enough of what was going on.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/25/2014
"There are six billion humans-"

That moment when you realize that this story was made before late 2013
DD soul chapter 8 . 3/16/2014
Oh I love this, absolutely LOVE this. Every chapter I'm laughing like a loon. Thank you for such a great fic
Mona chapter 8 . 3/12/2014
I loooove this story! It's so cute! Please keep it up.
rasetsuyukino chapter 8 . 2/22/2014
I think I like reading this a little too much . . . .
253 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »