Reviews for Reverse the Flow
Rufael chapter 10 . 10/4/2015
Well i have to say, i did not expect so much out of it. But this is rather good. Really. Well maybe i'm only a bit conflicted with the male version of Moka that seems to be just friendly and out for blood. The way Moka did it was somehow sweeter and she also liked Tsukune very much. Cappu seems a bit... Too distant. Not trying to be with Tsuki for much else then blood privileges and hang out with friends. But i do like Tsuki. She is acting exactly like a girl wood, pushing the guys away, going berserk whenever they try to have their way...especially when it comes to the "sex" issue. I find her reactions quite funny and must say... I find the character more interesting as a girl then as a boy. In the beginning i mean. He does develope later on in the manga. Anyway...i'm hoping to see a new chapter soon enough. Hope u did not disappear or quit writting. Would be a shame.
neodova chapter 10 . 10/3/2015
Kei-kei Yuki chapter 10 . 9/23/2015
LOVVE THIS AMAZING STORY! Please update whenever you the chance!
Advent of Shadows chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
Cappuccino? Honestly I can't continue reading this when a main character has such an absurd name.
Alexandria Volturi chapter 10 . 9/9/2015
This story is great! It's so funny! I can't wait to read more!
la canelle chapter 10 . 8/28/2015
I can't wait for more. Please gimme more.

Update soon.
manganeko chapter 10 . 5/28/2015
Your writing is hilarious! Keep it up :)
Draco Oblivion chapter 9 . 5/21/2015
Hehehe Yukinari is kinda awesome xD
Draco Oblivion chapter 4 . 5/21/2015
Was hoping Mizo could keep the insanity in check long enough to get a solid headstart on Cappuccino :p
Draco Oblivion chapter 2 . 5/21/2015
Hahaha had hoped it wouldn't be a complete rehash of the story with a switch of genders. Appreciate that you've taken into account how gender norms may go on to affect interractions. I feel guys will often put up with a lot more from a hot girl than girls would from a hot guy, guess to do with the fact that girls are more often the ones assumed to be at risk. Following on from that Kurumu and Moka are kinda screwed :p
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
So the plot is like any high school in America. Real creative. No way a bunch of guys could want a hot girl. Lets face it teenage boys are monsters.
CapnSwashbuckler chapter 10 . 4/28/2015
Wow. Genderswitching everyone really emphasizes just how rapey and sleazy a lot of the story is, as well as highlighting the double standard for sexual harassment in entertainment.
narutofan020 chapter 10 . 4/26/2015
Guest chapter 10 . 4/7/2015
You updated! Thank you
Inihccuz -Ytuaeb- Kcalb chapter 10 . 4/7/2015
I just love this story and was waiting for an update. Thank you, hope you can update soon.
295 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »