Reviews for Reverse the Flow
Guest chapter 9 . 4/30/2014
"Obviously, you never had access to the internet."
"Disappointing, but I guess I can still use it for fapping material."

Damn Yukinari.. truthful, blunt, and much hormones. XD
Tomon chapter 9 . 4/29/2014
"That's for the super soaker" indeed :-D

Also newspaper club sound safe, huh, she never learns? But I must admit it's creepier with each new chapter. When Tsukune is Tsuki, it really look differently :-D
cybercorpsesnake chapter 9 . 4/28/2014
Funny chapter. Congratulations on the second book.

Looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the good work.
TheRazgrizDragon chapter 9 . 4/24/2014
This is getting entertaining!
frozen thorn chapter 9 . 4/23/2014
I love the story a lot it's as funny as the Manga and I wonder are you gonna be doing this based off the Manga or the anime either one is fine just keep up the good work and congrats on your new book.
The Layman chapter 9 . 4/23/2014
"You're going to be surrounded by a bunch of horny, half-naked guys."

Oh, like them being fully clothed has made them any less horny so far? (Especially that little snot Yukinari. He really ought to see a doctor about that severe hormone imbalance.)
Random Fanfic Fan aka Seki108 chapter 9 . 4/22/2014
I'm not sure whether to write this as a review or a PM, so I'll do both.

Will After the Rabbit just be released on Kindle or will there be paper copies for non-Kindle users?
tsukinopen chapter 9 . 4/22/2014
hahaha internet
HTKWolfe777 chapter 9 . 4/22/2014
I half expected Yukinari to go bisexual like Yukari did. Thanks for more of the Inner Cappuccino! Next is Gin! Yay! I have been waiting for this for a long time! Please make her as great as the other characters you've done!

KEEP GOING STRONG!
HTKWolfe777 chapter 8 . 4/22/2014
Oh Yukari's perverted nature in the mind of a young boy! XD! I loved this, and I really hope you don't plan to stop anytime soon.

Your grammar is quite excellent, I can't find a single mistake anywhere! Also the personality that you give these new characters is so much like their original selves that it's scary, but it is altered to the point where it's funny and an entirely new light! I love it!

Hopefully we get to see some more of the other Cappuccino as we'll, keep going strong!
unicron311 chapter 9 . 4/22/2014
I had a realization of Gin as a female i wont say anymore he was a perv but him as a her i think would be worse
HTKWolfe777 chapter 6 . 4/22/2014
Oh dear, I know how Kurumu was about Tsukune so if you take that, add some testosterone... Oh shit, RUN TSUKI, RUN! XD
I look forward to seeing how you portray Gin in this fic!

KEEP GOING STRONG!
Vermin-lord chapter 9 . 4/22/2014
Glad to see anouther chapter of this, I'm enjoying it greatly for the change from normal rv fanfics. Hope to see more soon
dracohalo117 chapter 9 . 4/22/2014
Good chapter...and they are about to get one hell of a wake up call when they find out how dangerous the newspaper club is.

dracohalo117
Guest chapter 9 . 4/22/2014
Update That Look and please add a Naruto x Anko Sex Scene please!
275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »