Reviews for Reverse the Flow
Nice story
Guest chapter 10 . 4/6/2015
Boring
Avelona-and-Sally chapter 10 . 4/6/2015
That was rad! pretty awesome characters, really funny to see them genderbent, haha. Wondering how everything will turn out after Gina's debut. :) can’t wait for the next chapter! !
61394 chapter 10 . 4/6/2015
I think in canon kurumu and gin just threw up (or at least kurumu did)
mordreek chapter 9 . 2/12/2015
I'm actually liking this story, provides a decent foil for the anime and manga as well as having some really funny moments. Hope to see more of this in the future.
mordreek chapter 5 . 2/12/2015
It's a good story so far and brings into sharp relief how differently we treat an action based on the gender of the person performing it, at least in the media. The characters are acting fundamentally the same, but how they are treated for it is vastly different. Something to think about.
Darth-Vulturnus chapter 9 . 1/11/2015
Aside from the fact that total gender bending makes this very creepy and disturbing at points, it's also quite funny occasionally and I hope you come back to it at some point.
Anony-Mouse chapter 9 . 9/4/2014
This story is easily one of the most interesting stories I've ever read on this site, both the twist to the plot and the dialogue is good and it would be a real shame if it ended up discontinued. Hope this isn't the end of a story with such potential.
mineng101 chapter 9 . 7/6/2014
I love the different perspective that this story provides and look forward to future chapters. The magic anvils are so much better than golden wash tubs.
Reading Sage chapter 9 . 6/30/2014
Lol! Too small throw him back! Hahahaha that made my day er, night.
Tracer28 chapter 9 . 5/26/2014
Safe indeed...
You poor, poor girl...
CrimsonHeresy chapter 9 . 5/21/2014
This is very different and very nice! Let's go for it!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/30/2014
"Obviously, you never had access to the internet."
"Disappointing, but I guess I can still use it for fapping material."

Damn Yukinari.. truthful, blunt, and much hormones. XD
Tomon chapter 9 . 4/29/2014
"That's for the super soaker" indeed :-D

Also newspaper club sound safe, huh, she never learns? But I must admit it's creepier with each new chapter. When Tsukune is Tsuki, it really look differently :-D
cybercorpsesnake chapter 9 . 4/28/2014
Funny chapter. Congratulations on the second book.

Looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the good work.
287 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »