Reviews for Reverse the Flow
Rychan6 chapter 8 . 1/16/2014
Can't wait for the club episode
sleepyasian chapter 8 . 1/16/2014
You gotta make this your main story. It's brilliant and refreshing!
Wolf King Uzumaki chapter 8 . 1/16/2014
Just curious how many messages have you gotten of peoples saying they are picturing L as Mizo in this one? Beyond that I am enjoying the gender-major-bender and look forward to more
cybercorpsesnake chapter 8 . 1/16/2014
Well written as always. Keep up the good work.
MikeJV37 chapter 8 . 1/16/2014
great chapter. aybe it's all the, annoyin stuff, going on in my life right now, butI found the whole chapter weird and creepy, despite how much I liked it and should be laughing my head off, even the ending punishment and chat should have me laughing... *sigh* stupid life issues ruining my mood and fun. Enjoyed the chapter, great work as usual, I think I have a lack cloud floating over me today, what a drag. Thank you for the update.

Mike
narutofan020 chapter 8 . 1/16/2014
Haha,hilarious! Keep it up!
Heliosion chapter 8 . 1/16/2014
I can't believe how just swapping the genders created this masterpiece of work! As usual your amazing
Sakura Haruno554 chapter 7 . 10/28/2013
please update soon.
annamramey1995 chapter 7 . 10/28/2013
I enjoyed this, as well as all the other stories you have written, and I really applaud you. I think your writing style is fabulous, and you never give away anything half-way through. One thing I noticed however, when the characters are presented with the major problem of the story, it resolves rather quickly, most of the time within one or two chapters.
That isn't really a bad thing, and in some cases it calls for it. I do hope you finish this story, but in the meantime I will check out some of your other works.
Sincerely,
Anna Ramey
lovelyanimeangel chapter 7 . 8/11/2013
Ooh 3 I want more! I love reverse harems :) ad this is one of my favorite animes!
LadyTeldra chapter 7 . 8/2/2013
I can't believe I found exactly what I was looking for. Inset out today to find a reverse harem and I did! Yatta!
Fu-reiji chapter 7 . 7/31/2013
this is awesome. not everyday i read about a reverse harem. the only ones missing are the male varieties of yukari and ruby. although i can already picture ruby's male form being a complete masochist and wanting to be punished by tsuki lol keep it up dood it's funny to see the boys fighting for tsukis attention and love XD
Herregud chapter 7 . 7/16/2013
OMG! I love this story, I love this plot and I absolutely loves your humour! :-D
But do you know what I would love the most? -More chapters! Please!
Temperance XIV chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Cappucino... Moka... Mocha... Cappucino... 'Take palm, apply to face.' I love this story, though.
HTKWolfe777 chapter 7 . 6/1/2013
Ooooh, this is going from good to even greater! I look forward to seeing Yukari's counterpart, Gin's too! Kurumu's acts a lot like Gin so am I right when I guess the Gin's will act like Kurumu, or will she be just a total slut?
You sir are a writing genius, and I can't wait until the next update!
KEEP GOING STRONG!