Reviews for Reverse the Flow
mordreek chapter 5 . 2/12/2015
It's a good story so far and brings into sharp relief how differently we treat an action based on the gender of the person performing it, at least in the media. The characters are acting fundamentally the same, but how they are treated for it is vastly different. Something to think about.
Darth-Vulturnus chapter 9 . 1/11/2015
Aside from the fact that total gender bending makes this very creepy and disturbing at points, it's also quite funny occasionally and I hope you come back to it at some point.
Anony-Mouse chapter 9 . 9/4/2014
This story is easily one of the most interesting stories I've ever read on this site, both the twist to the plot and the dialogue is good and it would be a real shame if it ended up discontinued. Hope this isn't the end of a story with such potential.
mineng101 chapter 9 . 7/6/2014
I love the different perspective that this story provides and look forward to future chapters. The magic anvils are so much better than golden wash tubs.
Reading Sage chapter 9 . 6/30/2014
Lol! Too small throw him back! Hahahaha that made my day er, night.
Tracer28 chapter 9 . 5/26/2014
Safe indeed...
You poor, poor girl...
CrimsonHeresy chapter 9 . 5/21/2014
This is very different and very nice! Let's go for it!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/30/2014
"Obviously, you never had access to the internet."
"Disappointing, but I guess I can still use it for fapping material."

Damn Yukinari.. truthful, blunt, and much hormones. XD
Tomon chapter 9 . 4/29/2014
"That's for the super soaker" indeed :-D

Also newspaper club sound safe, huh, she never learns? But I must admit it's creepier with each new chapter. When Tsukune is Tsuki, it really look differently :-D
cybercorpsesnake chapter 9 . 4/28/2014
Funny chapter. Congratulations on the second book.

Looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the good work.
TheRazgrizDragon chapter 9 . 4/24/2014
This is getting entertaining!
frozen thorn chapter 9 . 4/23/2014
I love the story a lot it's as funny as the Manga and I wonder are you gonna be doing this based off the Manga or the anime either one is fine just keep up the good work and congrats on your new book.
The Layman chapter 9 . 4/23/2014
"You're going to be surrounded by a bunch of horny, half-naked guys."

Oh, like them being fully clothed has made them any less horny so far? (Especially that little snot Yukinari. He really ought to see a doctor about that severe hormone imbalance.)
Seki108 chapter 9 . 4/22/2014
I'm not sure whether to write this as a review or a PM, so I'll do both.

Will After the Rabbit just be released on Kindle or will there be paper copies for non-Kindle users?
tsukinopen chapter 9 . 4/22/2014