Reviews for Who's Going to Save Ronnie Now?
Nans chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Was looking through the L&R UK for a Ronnie based story and came across yours.
I believe that you made a "Home Run!"
You captured, Ronnie head on.
Love it.
Keep up the great work.
Simplyobsessed-1 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
New Fandom hit by FD18. I like.

This was written perfectly, emotions perfectly balanced and Ronnie's thoughts were spot on. Please write for this show again soon!
Rollieo 122 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
I really like this insight into Ronnie's head and I think you've captured him and his relationships with the others really well, especially with Sam (and Ben - we need scenes like this in the show)...

So basically, I love it, all of it! :D

Rollieo 122
ThePointGirl chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Okay *gets up on desk and holds bottle of Evian (it's late) to the ceiling*

This has got to be the best come back fiction for a fandom I've ever read!

As per, your insight into Ronnie's thoughts is perfectly atuned to his character. I got all 'awww' when reading through the bits on DI Chandler and Alesha (nice Alesha/Jake slip there) because it's exactly how Ronnie would view it. He wouldn't want to impose on other people.

Then Sam and little Ben show up and I'm envious because I love te whole Sam-Ronnie-Ben thing that you showed here is so damned adorable! 'Ronnie had sat with the young boy on his knee and together they'd played solitaire on Ronnie's computer until his father returned' - scene that needs to happen in the series at some point. You can so telll Sam would be fuming when he's told his son his waiting for him, and then he turns up and Ronnie's got him like a hand to a glove.

It's sooooooo cute! This is favourited, and I haven't favourite fanfics on here for a while!

My Love Rating (new thing I've come up with): (5/5) - because you said it was silly -_-