Reviews for Remember Me, Hilda?
gin.ferdig chapter 15 . 8/22/2014
awesome story please continue it
samira vangola chapter 15 . 7/23/2014
continue please
Silent Hero 13 chapter 2 . 6/20/2014
I'm really enjoying this story and how it develops. The angst in this is just too perfect! XD The way you've written it is very vivid and it still has the same feel as the anime. All in all, a Great chapter
Silent Hero 13 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Awesome first chapter and I don't mind the angts one bit. I actually like it. It makes the story that much more enjoyable to read. Looking forward to the rest of the chapters to find out what happened to Hilda.
Guest chapter 15 . 3/17/2014
curious!
Next chapter please
Leya Alice Alexander chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Awww
Can I translate your fanfic into Vietnamese?
It's awesome, and I love it :x
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 15 . 12/22/2013
Great Story. This story has had many twists and turns. I really enjoyed the descriptions of Hilda when she was a child. It was sweet to see her be so kind and playful with Oga. I understand that her brother took away Hilda's memories for a specific reason but will she ever regain them? Will she ever remember her father and her childhood friendship with Oga?
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 7 . 12/22/2013
I am so confused. What is going on?
justsomegirl chapter 15 . 11/4/2013
love it! can't wait for the next chapie
justsomegirl chapter 7 . 11/4/2013
I absolutely love this chap
Lady Dalila chapter 15 . 8/27/2013
Hope this gets updated! :)
DanTE1203 chapter 15 . 8/18/2013
Oh my GOd. I'm so in love with your work. Please update real soon.
Shakespeare chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
I am in love with you already! It was awesome!
Hello chapter 15 . 7/17/2013
I really like it! i just finish the whole 15 chapters in one day... And i guess its a cliffhanger.. I really want to know whats going to happen in the next chapter! Like your story and the characters are not out of character.. Its 10 over 10 for me!
Till next time :D
Guest 2 chapter 15 . 7/5/2013
guest
-hey im not picking a fight here.. Did i say that YOUshould justify yourself? And why should i learn how to critize? And you should not say critize... It OPINION..