Reviews for Chaos
Yeah, I really really hate this. I know lots of people say no flames. So I'm not flaming. Just stating that this is poorly written and just plain terrible. -_-
B1AD3ofCONAN chapter 37 . 2/16
this chapter was a powerful one. I did, however, find the newborn's names alittle odd and hard to pronounce. Overall a fine job.
Brisingr-fire chapter 51 . 2/8
hey man,this is the best,most perfect fanfiction I've ever read and this is the first time I'm posting a review for a me when I say that your story kept me spellbound from the beginning to its made me glad,it gave me pain,it made me weep,it gave me hope...it is one hell of a story! I thank you with all my heart for completing it to should definitely post more again for your efforts.
May the stars watch over you...
Great story! Lol, I loved the Harry Potter reference... ;-)
Peacegamer12 chapter 24 . 1/1
hey
MercyCries chapter 34 . 8/4/2014
NOOOO, ITS LIKE YOU SLOWLY GAINED MY TRUST THEN STABBED ME IN THE GUT! Come on man, this started out as a happy story! :o :(
MercyCries chapter 18 . 8/4/2014
At first I thought this would be a short story like the rest, but then they parted and I noticed I had barley gotten through the first quarter. Now war is coming out and the true depth of this story is being revealed! :) nice work! I can only hope that the story ends on a better note than the original series...

Love the plot! Love the characters! Also love the problems you faced them with, although they make you feel sad inside :(
A Dragon's Spirit chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
AWESOME STORY!
DDDAAARRRIIIAAA chapter 4 . 6/14/2014
is not good
PurpleDragon18 chapter 4 . 6/13/2014
Me: (in shock) "Saphira!" (face palms)
Saphira: What! It's going to happen eventually, you know!
Me: "Yeah, but you didn't have to tell Eragon straight out like that!"
Saphira: He would have found out eventually, we ARE connected, you know!
Me: "Yeah.. but still (shivers)..."
DomecticHouseCat: Get over it! Let everyone else enjoy the story!
Me: "Fine; the story is grade A amazing. So far. Please read." (turns to DomesticHouseCat) "happy?"
DomesticHouseCat: YES. Now, person-who-is-reading-the-reviews, Read. The. Story.
Me: For those who liked Chaos, leave a review.
Snickerdoodle Once Removed chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Hang on, Firnen isn't a hero. He hatched AFTER the war! Firnen didn't do jack shit, the slacker.
slythian chapter 51 . 3/22/2014
Awesome story I favorited this story
Nicomanslayer1 chapter 51 . 3/3/2014
Thank you so much for this epic adventure, but dangit I want MOARRR! but sincerely, ty for this & I will support all your fictions from here on out. CYA
WrathofSchw4rtz chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Jist finished reading this story. This story is brutal, intense, and had me up late on work and school nights. Loved every bit of it. Would have like to read a part where the eggs hatch for the kids. Overall awesome story.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2014