Reviews for Chaos
Parallax Occlusion Mapping chapter 9 . 12/16/2017
:thinking: They start to fuck each other in the middle of a stadium with people watching
ponty890 chapter 31 . 10/21/2017
I also find it frustrating that you have all these leaders suddenly having superhuman abilities. The issue with it is that there is no explanation at all as to why this is suddenly the case. Even with the powerful warriors in the Inheritance Cycle itself, everything was explained. It doesn't come across as a great mystery to me, more a massive annoyance. You seem to be forcing the mystery of the situation a bit too much.
ponty890 chapter 30 . 10/21/2017
I am loving this story apart from the whole 'I can't tell you' thing you keep doing. It doesn't make sense to me as things don't actually work like that.
Dobby99 chapter 52 . 6/10/2016
Oh my god! I really love this story! The Harry Potter reference was awesome! xD I know you posted this story years ago, but I hope you read this and know how much I love this! I read this story in the past few days and even almost forgot to study for an exam.. xD At some points it was really sad and I was like "Nooo!", but in the end you made it worth it. So sad that Orik, Roran and Jormunder had to die, but otherwise it would've been too happy right? I really love Eragon and Arya together and I love how you wrote them, especially the bickering between them! The last chapter was precious!How old were Arion and Evryn then? Don't know if you mentioned it, maybe I skipped that accidently... I hope I forgot nothing I wanted to say, otherwise I'll write another review...Sorry for my english, I'm from Germany, so I may have done some mistakes in spelling and grammar.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/10/2016
This storyline is amazing but the words and the names are a bit far fetched. Castle eragon seriously?
Guest chapter 48 . 8/26/2015
Yeah, I really really hate this. I know lots of people say no flames. So I'm not flaming. Just stating that this is poorly written and just plain terrible. -_-
B1AD3ofCONAN chapter 37 . 2/16/2015
this chapter was a powerful one. I did, however, find the newborn's names alittle odd and hard to pronounce. Overall a fine job.
REVANtheProdigalKnight chapter 51 . 2/8/2015
hey man,this is the best,most perfect fanfiction I've ever read and this is the first time I'm posting a review for a me when I say that your story kept me spellbound from the beginning to its made me glad,it gave me pain,it made me weep,it gave me hope...it is one hell of a story! I thank you with all my heart for completing it to should definitely post more again for your efforts.
May the stars watch over you...
Guest chapter 51 . 1/30/2015
Great story! Lol, I loved the Harry Potter reference... ;-)
Peacegamer12 chapter 24 . 1/1/2015
hey
MercyCries chapter 34 . 8/4/2014
NOOOO, ITS LIKE YOU SLOWLY GAINED MY TRUST THEN STABBED ME IN THE GUT! Come on man, this started out as a happy story! :o :(
MercyCries chapter 18 . 8/4/2014
At first I thought this would be a short story like the rest, but then they parted and I noticed I had barley gotten through the first quarter. Now war is coming out and the true depth of this story is being revealed! :) nice work! I can only hope that the story ends on a better note than the original series...

Love the plot! Love the characters! Also love the problems you faced them with, although they make you feel sad inside :(
A Dragon's Spirit chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
AWESOME STORY!
DDDAAARRRIIIAAA chapter 4 . 6/14/2014
is not good
PurpleDragon18 chapter 4 . 6/13/2014
Me: (in shock) "Saphira!" (face palms)
Saphira: What! It's going to happen eventually, you know!
Me: "Yeah, but you didn't have to tell Eragon straight out like that!"
Saphira: He would have found out eventually, we ARE connected, you know!
Me: "Yeah.. but still (shivers)..."
DomecticHouseCat: Get over it! Let everyone else enjoy the story!
Me: "Fine; the story is grade A amazing. So far. Please read." (turns to DomesticHouseCat) "happy?"
DomesticHouseCat: YES. Now, person-who-is-reading-the-reviews, Read. The. Story.
Me: For those who liked Chaos, leave a review.