Reviews for Chaos
Dobby99 chapter 52 . 6/10
Oh my god! I really love this story! The Harry Potter reference was awesome! xD I know you posted this story years ago, but I hope you read this and know how much I love this! I read this story in the past few days and even almost forgot to study for an exam.. xD At some points it was really sad and I was like "Nooo!", but in the end you made it worth it. So sad that Orik, Roran and Jormunder had to die, but otherwise it would've been too happy right? I really love Eragon and Arya together and I love how you wrote them, especially the bickering between them! The last chapter was precious!How old were Arion and Evryn then? Don't know if you mentioned it, maybe I skipped that accidently... I hope I forgot nothing I wanted to say, otherwise I'll write another review...Sorry for my english, I'm from Germany, so I may have done some mistakes in spelling and grammar.
This storyline is amazing but the words and the names are a bit far fetched. Castle eragon seriously?
Guest chapter 48 . 8/26/2015
Yeah, I really really hate this. I know lots of people say no flames. So I'm not flaming. Just stating that this is poorly written and just plain terrible. -_-
B1AD3ofCONAN chapter 37 . 2/16/2015
this chapter was a powerful one. I did, however, find the newborn's names alittle odd and hard to pronounce. Overall a fine job.
initium novum chapter 51 . 2/8/2015
hey man,this is the best,most perfect fanfiction I've ever read and this is the first time I'm posting a review for a me when I say that your story kept me spellbound from the beginning to its made me glad,it gave me pain,it made me weep,it gave me hope...it is one hell of a story! I thank you with all my heart for completing it to should definitely post more again for your efforts.
May the stars watch over you...
Guest chapter 51 . 1/30/2015
Great story! Lol, I loved the Harry Potter reference... ;-)
Peacegamer12 chapter 24 . 1/1/2015
hey
MercyCries chapter 34 . 8/4/2014
NOOOO, ITS LIKE YOU SLOWLY GAINED MY TRUST THEN STABBED ME IN THE GUT! Come on man, this started out as a happy story! :o :(
MercyCries chapter 18 . 8/4/2014
At first I thought this would be a short story like the rest, but then they parted and I noticed I had barley gotten through the first quarter. Now war is coming out and the true depth of this story is being revealed! :) nice work! I can only hope that the story ends on a better note than the original series...

Love the plot! Love the characters! Also love the problems you faced them with, although they make you feel sad inside :(
A Dragon's Spirit chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
AWESOME STORY!
DDDAAARRRIIIAAA chapter 4 . 6/14/2014
is not good
PurpleDragon18 chapter 4 . 6/13/2014
Me: (in shock) "Saphira!" (face palms)
Saphira: What! It's going to happen eventually, you know!
Me: "Yeah, but you didn't have to tell Eragon straight out like that!"
Saphira: He would have found out eventually, we ARE connected, you know!
Me: "Yeah.. but still (shivers)..."
DomecticHouseCat: Get over it! Let everyone else enjoy the story!
Me: "Fine; the story is grade A amazing. So far. Please read." (turns to DomesticHouseCat) "happy?"
DomesticHouseCat: YES. Now, person-who-is-reading-the-reviews, Read. The. Story.
Me: For those who liked Chaos, leave a review.
Snickerdoodle Once Removed chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Hang on, Firnen isn't a hero. He hatched AFTER the war! Firnen didn't do jack shit, the slacker.
slythian chapter 51 . 3/22/2014
Awesome story I favorited this story
Nicomanslayer1 chapter 51 . 3/3/2014
Thank you so much for this epic adventure, but dangit I want MOARRR! but sincerely, ty for this & I will support all your fictions from here on out. CYA