Reviews for The One & Only
pans-neverland84 chapter 1 . 9/14
beautifull story i wish that this was the ending in the movie thank you for this beautifull dream ending
jalna chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
I love your story even if i disagree with you, people are complex and the duke was the most complex man. I always thought this story (the movie)was strange,everybody loved her, was charmed by her. Her beauty, her charm, her mind, her elegance, the way she made the world more fun but her husband. It was strange why did he hurt her so much, humiliate her . the duke seems a complex man, he choose her because he needed an heir but no matter what he choose her, it seems he didnt want to be involved in a relationship with her but he choose to had one with another woman not as young or beautiful that his wife. for me he was a leader used to be alone and with his mistress she was dependant of him because she had no money and had children to raise so he had the upper hand on her but with georgiana it was not the same. he didn't let himself be charmed by her and she could have loved him because he was handsome, very clever, proud of his name and doing things to stay wealthy, he was not a man bored with life who spend all his money on woman or horse. so I don't think charle grey was so good for her or the man of her life, he was just there when nobody seems to see the true herself, he fall in love with her completly like a lof of man around her but the difference was that he was not of the same background than her, he was no an aristocrat and we know georgiana is a rebel, she was invisible for her husband so she did something to hurt him like he hurt her and give him an adultery scandal. In fact i think it was to make him realize she was there. I think maybe he will have change and broke up with bess and be a real husband with her showing his passionate nature matching georgiona nature behind closed door, be her lover, her friend and her husband and they could have been happy because for me they were so much more behind his impassible face.
suns and stars chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
oh i want more please
Hasegawa chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Wish it can end like this... stupid William. Voldemorttttt! This is lovely! Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
And this people is how the movie should have finished :))))))) good job :S
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Yay! :) Happy ending! Cheers!
blokklady chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Thank you so much for this.
I was so heartbroken at the end of the movie.
This is so much better!
Bloodredfirefly chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Oh, it's amazing. It's so beautifully written too. Of course this is the thing that didn't happen, but it was the dream, the thing she wished for and deserved. It's just so clear and good - I love it. Keep going!
MorganBayleeWolfe chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
OMFG! that was an awesome new ending. i thought i was going to cry at a couple parts.. i lovers you best friend. you better write a whole lot more! :D 3