Reviews for Peeping Tom
AnythingRealNot chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Awwwwwwwwww! That's so cuuuuuuteeeeeee!
blueeyeddoeeyed chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
GAHH THIS WAS HILARIOUS I LOVE YOUR PORTRAYAL OF RODERICH IT'S PERFECTIONNNNN
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
hot boy next door - reserve me one :D
AllisonDubois chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Love it !
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
YOU ALL JUST LOST THE GAME!

MUAHAHAHA!

*runs away*

Narwhales!
animarune chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
*dies* that was amazing~! I couldn't stop giggling and squealing ! xD Damn but I love this pairing~!

~Saiai Angel Alchemist
Abbie chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I love your writing style:) and this story is great! Please update soon, or I will have to play 90's Britney spears songs on my violin out of boredom. Hehe.
theanonymousanimefan chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Oh this story made me laugh! Gilbert Beilshimdt to a T!
OwlinAMinor chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Oh, lovely. Images of Gil and Roddy eating cake together. That was ALL my perverted mind needed ... *sigh*

As for your writing style ... I dunno. It's kind-of simple, in a way, because your sentences usually aren't very long and the vocabulary you use is good but not hugely impressive, but at the same time, it gets the point across. I think that your problem is that your writing reads like somebody monotonously telling a story they don't particularly enjoy (or like an essay.) It would be better if you wrote as though you really enjoyed writing - like, put jokes into the description, not just the dialogue, you know what I mean?

That probably didn't make much sense.

Oh, well.

~ Owl
Mata chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Awww, this was adorable!
Alisper11 chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
LOL that was awesome - you totally took some stuff from a youtube video from i think JennaMarbles? but that cool bro