Reviews for This Human Heart of Mine
Please continue? :)
Guest chapter 19 . 7/30/2013
Awesome! Update soon!
suzi1811 chapter 19 . 7/21/2013
You have no idea how excited I was when I seen you'd updated! I loved the chapter and I get the feeling that Derek's feeling the need to change again which is making him extra bad-tempered and aggressive, Elena obviously recognises the signs and Clay should but I think his own temper is blinding him to it. He should understand that being close to changing as well as meeting a 'father' he never knew and no doubt believed hadn't wanted him is going to be very difficult for Derek and have all his guards up putting him on the extreme defensive and offensive as the mood takes him! I wonder who the man is? Not Liam or Ramon cause she'd have recognised them plus Liam is blonde so I wonder who's tracking them now? Can't wait for the next update!
keagan bolak chapter 19 . 7/20/2013
Please update agan lol! :-) :-P
suzi1811 chapter 18 . 3/20/2013
Yay! Another update! I really want Chloe and Derek to have it out, for her to confront him on his attitude and him to admit what he feels for her and how badly Simon's attitude has affected him! However, I kinda want to wait for that last revelation to be made when Simon can overhear and realise what an ass he's been! I'd love if Chloe and Derek could at least call a truce in the mall and agree to put off any real discussions til they were safely at stonehaven! Maybe the mutts Clay's worried about could attack and Derek could be hurt and knocked on conscious, waking up at Stonehaven! You probably have better planned though or maybe something similar and I can't wait to read what you've got in store for getting them together! Update soon!
keagan bolak chapter 18 . 3/19/2013
I like ur writing.
suzi1811 chapter 17 . 2/14/2013
Loved it! So glad you updated again! I do love this! I feel bad for Derek, I knew there'd be a self-hating reason why he didn't want her to use his towel and not a jerk reason. Simon probably said something to him when they were arguing about why would Chloe want someone as smelly as him or something. I wonder if Clay guessed why Derek didn't want to give up the towel or if he was laughing at how juvenile they appeared. I'm guessing that Elena doesn't want Derek giving too much away to Chloe or she wouldn't have interrupted so abruptly. I wanted to hug Derek when he made his admission to Chloe. I'm glad Elena asked Chloe to be careful with him, espeacially as she didn't mean it how others would, I think she meant it in the sense that Derek would need her to go easy on him and be there for him when he needs her. Can't be easy suddenly finding out you aren't human and about to go through a major change, both literally in the physical sense and emotionally when they reach Stonehaven and he meets his bio dad for the first time. He'll espeacilly need her considering how Simon is treating him right now. Update soon! I can't wait for another chapter!
Crixtine chapter 17 . 2/14/2013
No offense...but finally ...I've been waiting for this chapter for so long ...good luck with your exams and hopefully you'll have time to update more often
keagan bolak chapter 17 . 2/14/2013
Omg omg what is gonna happen. I like the wolf cartoon towel wink wink nuge nuge. And of u wanna update vary super duper soon don't hesitate we won't mind. :-P
readalot99 chapter 17 . 2/13/2013
Ahh! Derek was about to say something. I like how Derek struggles to find the right words. He was never good at that! Love the story and hope you update soon!
Fangirltopia1013 chapter 16 . 12/3/2012
I soooooo love your story!
Sir Blanket chapter 16 . 8/21/2012
Oh my goodness. Perfect as always.
jmads chapter 16 . 8/17/2012
uhhh ohh! is chloe in for an argument with Derek because of her hair?! cannot wait to read more amazing stories! this was a well written chapter that sucked me into the lives of Chlerek once again, thank you for your amazing efforts!
happy writings :D
Onemilllives chapter 16 . 8/14/2012
Oh I wander id he likes it. It dose not seem like it. I think Elena is very sweet
suzi1811 chapter 16 . 8/14/2012
Uhoh! Maybe Derek doesn't like her hair or thinks she's doing it for Simon or someone else! That or she's got 'blood' i.e. hair dye on her shirt and he's zero'd in on that first! Knowing Derek he's not dropping her because of looks, he's not shallow and wouldn't like her based on looks, he's dropping her cause of how Simon is treating him most likely. I bet he's never had Simon treat him so horribly and is confused about what to do. He's probably over thinking things again! He and Clay must have gone for a run if he's shirtless and sweaty. Can't wait to see how she responds to him and what he says to get past the whole 'what did you do?' situation as no doubt Chloe won't be happy over that! Update soon!