Reviews for This Human Heart of Mine
moon-called-princess chapter 16 . 8/14/2012
Aw, so short.
But still good.
NightFury12349 chapter 16 . 8/13/2012
Oh no Derek seems mad! Love the story and cant wait to see what happens next!
jmads chapter 15 . 8/9/2012
this was a well written and well developed chapter, cannot wait to read more later on! and Happy Birthday! :D cannot wait to read about chloe's new hair and maybe derek's reaction to it?
happy writings :D
moon-called-princess chapter 15 . 8/7/2012
Please update soon. I love it!
:D!
P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
sourapple chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
No grammar errors, amazing plot, the characters stay in character...I swear to God if you don't write a book, I will personally track you down and punch you for being stupid. This story is like a light at the end of the Tunnel of Crappy Fanfiction's, please continue it.
Mindy chapter 15 . 8/4/2012
Please review more often this is wonderful. And happy birthday!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/4/2012
I really like the bonding with Elena
Nice was her hair still black in this
suzi1811 chapter 15 . 8/4/2012
Short yes but good! Lol, Derek was just a little irritated by Chloe tapping her fingers! Glad to see Chloe and Elena bonding a little! I wonder if Derek and Clay are just taking a walk or if Derek was going through another pre-change? They could just have been bonding, maybe Elena whispered to him to talk to Clay or something. That or they noticed someone following them? Oh I'm getting so impatient for them to reach Stonehaven and for Derek and Jeremy to meet! I hope Chloe and Derek talk soon too. They need to short things out between them and clear the air. Maybe then they can move forward before Simon arrives to try and screw things up between them again. So glad to see you update and please please update again soon! Also Happy Birthday for tomorrow (or today depending on whether you read this review on your birthday or not!)!
Kate chapter 14 . 7/20/2012
Love your story and your writing style.
Please update!
ASAP!
Guest chapter 14 . 6/28/2012
You are fabulous, please keep writing. MORE CHLEREK PLEASE. :)
theBlueEyedOne chapter 14 . 5/7/2012
This was a short little filler. It did the job of a filler. It satisfied us with words while you wrote a big chapter. Mu hunger is abated and I can wait another week before I get depressed. *hands cookie dough* Stay awesome ;D
suzi1811 chapter 14 . 5/7/2012
Awww, she should have took his hand! He's obviously doing his version of freaking out over meeting his birth dad for the first time! I really hope that picture Simon gave Chloe is one that makes up for him being an ass and gives his blessing for Chloe and Derek to be a couple! If it's a play to win her from his brother and guilt her into choosing him that I'm going to hit Simon so hard his ears will be ringing for weeks! I'm guessing Clay's question was because he can sense that Derek loves her but that Simon is getting between them? I want to know what the hell Chloe has in her bag! Good luck with the rest of your exams and update as soon as you can!
Crixtine chapter 14 . 5/6/2012
I wonder what the drawing Simon gave Chloe said or showed. An apology or better yet his approval of her and Derek. And why was kit so anxious when they left? Great chapter anyway
Jayfire chapter 14 . 5/6/2012
I like your story a lot! Please update soon!:D
unactiveaccount13 chapter 14 . 5/6/2012
Good for a shorter chapter :)
111 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »