Reviews for This Human Heart of Mine
jmads chapter 14 . 5/6/2012
funny chapter short and sweet...yet mysterious, what was kit discussing...hmmm you are a very excellent writer, please continue!

happy writings:D
jmads chapter 13 . 5/4/2012
this was a good chapter, i enjoyed each detail and everything about it, super funny and overall, spectacular!

great job ;)

happy writings :D
Crixtine chapter 13 . 5/1/2012
Thanks for updating even during exams. I know how stressful and nerve wrecking it can be and i appreciate this update even more for that.

Loved Tori and Chloe's bonding moment (and i absolutely love black nail polish). What's up with Simon and Derek both leaving Chloe alone? I can understand Derek leaving, but Simon? He was the one who invited her in the first place.

And Chloe using the couch for extra height...she should do that more often for moments like these
theBlueEyedOne chapter 13 . 5/1/2012
How is it that you write better than any other person alive and get away with it? Love you and this story. *hands a cookie* To keep you going. And I have a whole batch if you can throw out two more chapters by summer ;)
suzi1811 chapter 13 . 5/1/2012
Loved it! So glad you updated and I hope your exams are going well. I really hope Chloe and Derek reconcile and work things out soon. Simon is annoying me big time at present, he needs to get over himself! Loved the moment between Chloe and Tori as well. Diane has to let Tori go with them! I'm glad that Chloe and Derek will go ahead 'alone' for a couple of days til the others follow. I think they need the time without Simon hindering them and causing trouble with his attitude! I'm also really looking forward to the introduction of the rest of the pack and in particular Derek meeting Jeremy! Update soon!
unactiveaccount13 chapter 13 . 5/1/2012
Cute.
booklover883 chapter 12 . 4/23/2012
Please please please please update soon! This is so good!
suzi1811 chapter 12 . 4/4/2012
Loved it! Guess Clay and Derek are still unsure about being step-brothers huh? Hopefully they'll get past it soon cause I honestly think that once they get past the suspicion and insecurities they'll click and get along like a house on fire! I also hope Simon get's over himself and doesn't come between Derek and Chloe. Hopefully with Chloe going with Derek to Stonehaven ahead of the others, she'll have a chance to get things straightened out between them, hopefully getting back to making out again! No running! I hope Tori is able to go, she may be a bitch at times but she shouldn't get stuck with her mom. I can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon!
unactiveaccount13 chapter 12 . 4/3/2012
Liked it I thought Clayton was more like Clay this time ;)
jmads chapter 12 . 4/1/2012
this was an excellent chapter, it was great and flowed smoothly, i loved the little tory bit when she is practically drooling over clay it makes the story funnier and less tense! i thought you did an outstanding job on this chapter, please continue, and nice april fools joke ;)

happy writings :D
spookypenguinnoodle chapter 12 . 4/1/2012
Duuuuuude...LOVE IT! Update soon. Btw we all love tori. We love her bi- I mean witchiness...
theBlueEyedOne chapter 12 . 4/1/2012
*hands a gift* Good luck with the new guy. c: Great chapter. It IS sorta choppy, but besides that, it was a great filler.
Onemilllives chapter 12 . 4/1/2012
That was realy award. I liked toris back story. Please put up more.
Crixtine chapter 12 . 4/1/2012
For a millisecond you had me quite scared especially since i was reading on my phone this new chapter and i didn't see everything...my screen isn't very big. Thanks for updating and for the insight of Tori's situation. When is Chloe going to demand to know what happened to Derek. She doesn't know about supernaturals yet so she must be very curious about what happened to Derek that night and why clay was naked (even if he was drop dead gorgeous). And why did kit say she ans Derek are going with Clayton and Elena. They're not an item yet. Please update soon. Can't wait to see how Chloe is going to react after hearing Derek is a werewolf
Onemilllives chapter 11 . 3/26/2012
I like the way her mind works and tryst to figure things out. A groogy Chloe pushed the cute. Tori is head over heals, I love that clay answers all of the questions. If you could pretty pretty please update.

You will update if you love reviews.
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »