Reviews for This Human Heart of Mine
Onemilllives chapter 10 . 3/25/2012
That was a very sweet wake up call after a bad dream.
Onemilllives chapter 9 . 3/25/2012
I realy liked this chapter. She cares so much for him.
Onemilllives chapter 8 . 3/25/2012
Aww poor Derek, you discribe the change differently than I have read before. I realy am hooked on this.
Onemilllives chapter 7 . 3/25/2012
I'm glad Derek is so protective. So Derek dose change to be a were wolf.
Onemilllives chapter 6 . 3/25/2012
What did I say Derek lessons but Chloe did not. You are doing a fantastic job of relaying people and events from the books. I cant wait to see were this goes...
Onemilllives chapter 5 . 3/25/2012
Aww that was reveille of Simon. Come back Derek, Chloe don't get raped
Onemilllives chapter 4 . 3/25/2012
Haha popcorn war. In went from down her shirt to in to his mouth. Derek is different but I like it. Simon asked the forbidden question.
Onemilllives chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
I love kit(the way you write him). Simon did have an interesting hair color. I liked that Chloe could see such small changes in Derek. Wow that is the name of the "pack" alpha.
Onemilllives chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
That was sooooooo funny. Chloe is evil. His golden blond locks hahaha. Toxic waste was realy funny. Tori seems a lot kider. I love th... DAD
Onemilllives chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I love it, I thought he was breaking up with her at frlirst then they started nitpicking. I love how you compare and contrast Simon and Derek. They realy are perfect opposites. I love that Simon introduiced her to anime. The wall color? Was realy funny. I love this and cant wait to see were this goes.
kkckat3 chapter 11 . 3/18/2012
Yay! i love this story! thanks for updating and i'm looking forward to reading the next chapter!
Jayfire chapter 11 . 3/18/2012
OMG! You have to continue this story! It's one of my three favorite DP fanfics! I looooooove3 it! Five Stars! Love it!
Jayfire chapter 11 . 3/18/2012
unactiveaccount13 chapter 11 . 3/16/2012
I'm really liking this story :) my only comment is I think Clayton isn't being...um for lack a better word...dicky enough. He can be kind of... "If your not part of my pack, I don't give a damn about you." you know? Just saying...other than that...I LOVE THE STORY ;D
theBlueEyedOne chapter 11 . 3/16/2012
Great. I would imagine I would be all jelly- legged near Clay. And Jeremy. And Derek. :)
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »