Reviews for This Human Heart of Mine
suzi1811 chapter 9 . 3/12/2012
Loved it! I've been anxiously awaiting the chapter and will now anxiously await the next! I wonder where Elene was? Talking to Kit, following Liam or just catching up late? Lol! I laughed at her saying Derek's brother would have to be a nudist! Did Kit know anything about what was going on? I know it's vindictive but considering how much he annoyed me with his actions and what he said I sincerley hope that Simon walks in on Chloe and Derek curled up together in the morning, preferably kissing, the difference being that unlike the kiss he forced on Chloe, she'd actually be returning Dereks! Guess alot of the adrenaline has faded from Chloe if she'd rediscovered her shy side! I do love how she was jealous of Elena checking Derek's temp! I really wonder how Derek feels about having being carried home by his very naked brother! Awkward! Not to mention surreal for Kit to open the door and be met by his foster son's naked brother, with his foster son in his arms! Damn I want to live in that house! I get that Chloe doesn't know what they are but does she know what she is or is she just human? Also do the other kids know what they are or was the pre-change as much a shock for Derek as it was for Chloe? Update soon!
jmads chapter 9 . 3/12/2012
all i can say is wow! super cute this was amazing you rocked this chapter, please continue this outstanding story!

happy writings:D
Jessie0013 chapter 8 . 3/7/2012
Thus chapter made my day: binding experienceXD
suzi1811 chapter 8 . 3/7/2012
Yay! Love it! I have been watching for the next chapter! Good on Clay for being there to help and it is so typical of him to defy human conventions and just walk out naked! Lol! Poor Chloe! What will she do when the change/partial change shreds Derek's clothes as well! Lol, I will point out one continuity error though! Clay came out of there completely naked carrying no clothes but when Derek threw up he threw up over Clay's jeans! Lol, the thought of Derek throwing up on Clay is funny! I'm sure Clay will understand though, he's been through the change as a child and was there for Nick's first change so really he should have been expecting it, plus I'm sure the twins have vomited on him more then once since they were born! Love how Chloe puts herself between Derek and Clay when she thinks Clay a threat, even though she knows she hasn't a chance of standing up to Clay she still protects Derek! Can't wait for the next chapter! Will you have Derek complete the change with Clay there or just shred his clothes but not finish the change, leaving Chloe to figure out how she gets two naked men back to the Bae's house without being spotted! Lol! Update soon!
Crixtine chapter 8 . 3/7/2012
i officialy love this story...i don't know how i missed it until today...please update soon

P.S. is chloe still a necromancer? and waht about the rest (tori, simon, kit)?
Crixtine chapter 6 . 3/6/2012
So derek is a werewolf after all?

On to the next chapter to find out :D
AvaJane17 chapter 8 . 3/6/2012
Ahaha yeah!
jmads chapter 8 . 3/6/2012
looveed it you are really excellent, please continue :D

happy writings :D
NightFury12349 chapter 8 . 3/6/2012
Oh no ! Poor Chloe ! Love the way the story is going. Cant wait for another chapter!
theBlueEyedOne chapter 8 . 3/6/2012
Lovely. Unclad Clayton. A term I would like to hear more of xDD Anywhu! Beautiful, wonderful, fantastic! A masterpiece of epic proportions and words just cannot express... Great, lovely, eh, did I say beautiful? So, yeah. I love their, eh, bonding moment, I'm sure it smelled like stomach acid, but, seriously, who cares?
AvaJane17 chapter 7 . 3/2/2012
Holy crap this is so good! They don't know they're supernatural, do they? I kind of wasn't sure, hub now from thus chapter I'm thinkin that's definatly it :) I love how you've made Chloe love Derek so much, even though the situation doesn't call for it. Keep up the hard work, and the Chlerek ;)
jessicanne chapter 7 . 3/2/2012
Oh, I love this! I absolutely adore it. And I'm waiting for the next update!

hdsfaghdj :) 3
theBlueEyedOne chapter 7 . 3/1/2012
Aww. It's Clay ain't it? :D Anywhu! Great, great, great.
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »