Reviews for This Human Heart of Mine
suzi1811 chapter 7 . 3/1/2012
Gotta be Clayton! Surely where Clay is Elena isn't far? Thank god he arrived on time anyway! Poor Derek! He's getting his change and at the worst time! I wonder if Clay thinks that Chloe is hurting Derek? Well he'll know it's not so if/when Derek pulls her closer and tries to push her behind him! Still I'm glad Ramon did a runner and that Liam has been chased off! Poor Chloe still hasn't got a clue what's going on, nor has she got to set things right with Derek yet! She needs to! One things for sure! Derek's going to be heading to stonehaven sooner then thought! Wonder if Clay will take him there now and if Chloe will insist on going with him? As for you missy! The writing is amazing! If the story isn't getting many hits it's probably more due to people not checking the cross-over section for stories so much as they do the main section cause this story is amazing and I'm glad you're going keep with the regular updates cause I love it! Update soon!
suzi1811 chapter 6 . 3/1/2012
Silly Chloe should have screamed! Safety talks always say make as much noise as you can to attract anyone near-by if you get attacked! Glad Derek is there now and I see you're bringing the supernatural in by how Liam and Ramon are talking! What happens if they recognise him as Jeremy's son? Will it scare them off or make them try to take Derek as leverage? Chloe is silly to be scared of Derek! Now Liam and Ramon they should be scared, Derek will best the crap out of them for scaring and touching Chloe but he'll never hurt Chloe! Wonder if Clayton or someone from the pack is close as well? Would Jeremy have sent someone to watch over Derek now he's found him? Just until he gets him to Stonehaven and explains everything? Or will he be assuming that Derek will be safe cause no-one will know who he is? Please please please update soon! You can't leave it there!
theBlueEyedOne chapter 6 . 2/29/2012
Oh, goodness. Derek will totally get her. Liam is such an ass hat. -.- Someone should really kill him. Wait, Derek already did. :D Anywhu, thanks for the chapter, and kudos for all of the beautiful writing you have done. *hands a pint of Ben and Jerry's* keep writing? -
theBlueEyedOne chapter 5 . 2/26/2012
Oh, wow. I always hate that moment. I love it :D
suzi1811 chapter 5 . 2/25/2012
OMG! I want to kill Simon right now! How dare he kiss her and try and turn her against Derek and manipulate her with that crap about Derek leaving them! He is such an ass! I think Chloe shouldn't have apologised when she snapped at Simon, he should be sorry! He even tried to stop her going after Derek! Poor poor Derek! I feel so bad for him and Chloe isn't to blame and hasn't betrayed him! Simon did! I really hope that Derek close by to save Chloe from them two guys! I'm guessing they either ARE Liam and Ramon or the equivalent of Liam and Ramon any way, in which case their intentions cannot be good and Derek needs to get his ass in gear and save his Chloe! Now! Please don't leave us hanging too long before you update again! I need to see that Chloe is alright and that she and Derek make things right between themselves! Update soon!
NightFury12349 chapter 4 . 2/25/2012
Hehe Simon figured it out . Cant wait for another chapter!
suzi1811 chapter 4 . 2/25/2012
Oooohhh! I was wondering if Simon had caught them holding hands after all! I also wonder if he's more worried about Derek meeting his real family, in particular another brother, then he's letting on? Lol, I loved that bit with Simon unwittingly eating the popcorn that had been down Tori's top! So funny! I loved Derek and Chloe's commentary on the movie and Tori! I laughed so hard at Derek ordering Simon to check his blood sugar when he did as Tori ordered without argument! I'm guessing Simon must have a crush on Chloe in this, hopefully she'll tell him straight and he won't be an ass about it but be happy for his brother and Chloe instead! I'm guessing if this is the first they've seen Derek since he got the news then he's worrying about his bio father and meeting that family as well! It was more then just a little bit of a shock for him! Can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon!
theBlueEyedOne chapter 4 . 2/24/2012
*hands another bucket of cookie dough* Thank you ever so much. I giggled at a lot of stuff here, then all of a sudden you go all seriousface on me. I loved the change in mood that happened in about... one line of dialogue. Beautiful as always, and much appreciated.
NightFury12349 chapter 3 . 2/18/2012
Lol Chloe is evil! Cant wait for another chapter !
suzi1811 chapter 3 . 2/18/2012
I love it! I love it! I love it! OMG! I love Jeremy and Clay and Elena and the twins! I always wished that with Derek's colouring he was Jeremy or Antonio's kid, maybe even Nicks from a one-night stand rather then one of the Cains, but I guess that wouldn't have worked fro Kelley when she wanted to keep the the YA and Adult separate but I love fics that turn it around and make Jeremy Derek's daddy! Not very many of them about really but I just fell in love with this story even more then before! Lol, I also loved how Kit could keep a straight face while teasing Simon, that was hilarious! Can't wait for rest of the story! Update soon!
suzi1811 chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
Lol! Loved it! Chloe humming mission impossible as she escaped totally made me think of when my best friend was a Little high after drinking a bottle of coke and eating a chocolate bar at school and was running through the school hall going from pillar to pillar trying (and failing) to be all covert and spy like while loudly humming that theme tune! I love her revenge on Simon, it's perfect given his vanity and I loved the little scene between her and Derek even more! Moving on to the next chapter now!
theBlueEyedOne chapter 3 . 2/18/2012
Holy. Shit. YES! I mean- heh- good plot line so far. *nervous smile* I so DID NOT call that one. I keep forgetting Clay is like Jeremy's son 'n stuff, because they are so close in age, really. Only about 14 or so years. So, very vague, and good for a closing statement. Even though, in the main series, Derek is officially a Cain (Kelley's web story), but my FAVORITE fanfic (What Binds Them by Azurevi[ the book that takes place of the Reckoning in my heart] you should really go read it) has Jeremy as the father, and it totally made Jaime spaz. *giggle* ANYWHU. Rant of fangirliness over, super excited, better update soon, ya-da ya-da.
theBlueEyedOne chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Great! I've liked all of your writing so far, and I think it's a good idea to start an original story.
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »