Reviews for Change of Plans
WWElife201 chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
I love this! I love cute little romance stories. They make me happy inside!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Ok super sweet and cute loved it but definitely could have used some smut!
Angel chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Awww! That was cute. I'm a big fan of josh and I was looking for a good fanfic about him when I found this story. Thank you so much for writing this. I love it. It is a good one.
awesomefella6576 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
this was SO freaking cute and awesome!
Blazing Glory chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Seriously, I'd love to see a follow up to this! Poor Josh! Used and abused by half the guys in the locker and inadvertently revealing that to Randy. Yet he trusted Randy enough to fall asleep with him. This is just really sweet and special.
DashingJetBlack chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
As the writer of probably the longest (44 chapters and counting) Josh fic on here I am hungry for new Josh stories and you've delivered (as always) beautifully!

"Cat bit your tongue, Randal?" Oh Josh you naughty boy.

I was hoping to see a seductive Josh but I loved it all the same...poor baby :( He's got such an adorable face and voice, that its hard not to break him in some way in fiction...curse those bastards who fucked him and fucked off beforehand. I would very much like to see more smut between Josh and Randy. Or Josh and anyone. Particularly from a talented writer like you!

I would love you forever if you did some Josh/Cody smut...;)
slashburd chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Well that really wasn't what I was expecting at all! I know you'd said that the smut thing wasn't happening for you and I can see why not. There was so much frustration in there I'm sat here feeling frustrated for them!

I think the way you've put it together means that there's enough story there already to carry it on and let's face it, there isn't enough Josh love out there in fic world so you should definitely write more of them :) I'd definitely read it *grins*

Great job on writing someone new too btw :)
lokipenguin chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Poor Josh! But who could resist Randy for long, huh? ;)

This was so completley different from what I expected, actually. Not in a wrong way, just... different. And I like it!

I know how hard it was for you to write it and you can be proud that it turned out so well. ;)

MoKim
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
This was really good differant and I don't think I have seen this pairing before. Great Job!
antihero32 chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
I hope to see more of this soon! I'm really diggin' Randy and Josh.