Reviews for Yugioh MIA
Riku Kingdom Hearts chapter 10 . 1/29
Man this was really good. I hope that you come back to this one day, I would like to see what happens.
Kittling chapter 10 . 1/21
Dude... This story is so awesome! I love how you write the characters and the scenes! Looking at when it was last updated makes me a little sad, but life can be unpredictable, and I'm guessing you got a a lot on your plate huh? Know this, if/when you return to this story, you will have another reader there to enjoy it! Take your time and keep up the great work!
Kittling chapter 7 . 1/20
A duel worthy of being on the show! This was very well done! And yes, I'm the same Kittling who review 'A Pit Stop in the Future' recently. And I can't wait to read the rest of this! Again, awesome work with the duel!
animationlover24 chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
Yeah man keep going don't stop! Oh and i wanna see if yuma fight alongside with yugi, jaden & yusei now that's something that they don't want to forget & make them see each othe again too ;-)
illijazGreen98 chapter 10 . 4/19/2015
I wanna know what's next
Hailey Face chapter 10 . 1/2/2015
So looking forward to the next chapter perfection is the right word to describe this story
ivanacindy chapter 10 . 11/7/2014
It's the best story I've read yet. Man, am I excited. I CAN'T WAIT to read the rest. Like Yuma always says "I'm feeling the Flow," "and ready to HIGH-5 THE SKY!" (Well, at least the English dubbed Yuma says that) anyway, I'm REALLY EXCITED to read more!
storygirl99210 chapter 10 . 9/29/2014
THIS IS AWESOME PLEASE UPDATE ALREADY!
Jack chapter 10 . 8/20/2014
When are u gonna continue?
1412Kaishin4869 chapter 10 . 8/11/2014
Oh please update soon because I can't wait for the next chapter! I really want to know what haopens! XD
TooneyDeadlyFireDragon chapter 10 . 8/3/2014
I look forward to more of this...Yuma and Yugi dueling Kaster, this going to be good...
I love the look on Yuma's face when Yugi and Yami switched places and Yuma just noticed Yami, that was funny, I can't wait! :D
musicaltigresa chapter 10 . 7/18/2014
Please update this! I really love this! PLEASE!? Dx
NeverEndingLight chapter 10 . 5/11/2014
Please update! I liked how you first did Jaden, Yusei and and Yuma, then continued on with Yugi. Great idea! Write more, please!
FANactic Guest chapter 3 . 2/19/2014
Holy shit! If the Pharaoh is still around and didn't cross over then Shadow games and the Millennium Items are still around! This could fuck up a lot of shit! If the Items are still here then so is Yami Bakura double shit! Can you imagine if any of Yuma and Astral enemies get a hold of any of these?! This is the biggest shit storm waiting to happen!
Great chapter 10 . 10/23/2013
Eliminate Kaster! Although I can understand that he, probably, wanted to be King but couldn't defeat him, not sure which time period. Looking forward to more!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »