Reviews for Yugioh MIA
illijazGreen98 chapter 10 . 4/19
I wanna know what's next
Hailey Face chapter 10 . 1/2
So looking forward to the next chapter perfection is the right word to describe this story
ivanacindy chapter 10 . 11/7/2014
It's the best story I've read yet. Man, am I excited. I CAN'T WAIT to read the rest. Like Yuma always says "I'm feeling the Flow," "and ready to HIGH-5 THE SKY!" (Well, at least the English dubbed Yuma says that) anyway, I'm REALLY EXCITED to read more!
storygirl99210 chapter 10 . 9/29/2014
THIS IS AWESOME PLEASE UPDATE ALREADY!
Jack chapter 10 . 8/20/2014
When are u gonna continue?
Ed FanGirl chapter 10 . 8/11/2014
Oh please update soon because I can't wait for the next chapter! I really want to know what haopens! XD
TooneyDeadlyFireDragon chapter 10 . 8/3/2014
I look forward to more of this...Yuma and Yugi dueling Kaster, this going to be good...
I love the look on Yuma's face when Yugi and Yami switched places and Yuma just noticed Yami, that was funny, I can't wait! :D
musicaltigresa chapter 10 . 7/18/2014
Please update this! I really love this! PLEASE!? Dx
Sister of the Crimson Dragon chapter 10 . 5/11/2014
Please update! I liked how you first did Jaden, Yusei and and Yuma, then continued on with Yugi. Great idea! Write more, please!
FANactic Guest chapter 3 . 2/19/2014
Holy shit! If the Pharaoh is still around and didn't cross over then Shadow games and the Millennium Items are still around! This could fuck up a lot of shit! If the Items are still here then so is Yami Bakura double shit! Can you imagine if any of Yuma and Astral enemies get a hold of any of these?! This is the biggest shit storm waiting to happen!
Great chapter 10 . 10/23/2013
Eliminate Kaster! Although I can understand that he, probably, wanted to be King but couldn't defeat him, not sure which time period. Looking forward to more!
ReeRee360 chapter 10 . 9/26/2013
Amazing! Hope u update soon! ;D
typhoon chaos chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
yeah, just wait 'till everything else kicks in. the ceremonial duel was obviously a long way off, so this could mean doomsday...
Eunice Pacheco chapter 10 . 6/19/2013
Epicly awsome hope you update soon and i love the other story that included Jaden and Yusei great job. -Yunicu :)
Guest chapter 10 . 6/15/2013
Love this! I really hope you can update soon
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »