Reviews for The 'Correspondence' Affair
MLaw chapter 143 . 9/11
Perfect chapter to explain their absence. Well done tying it in historically.
MLaw chapter 142 . 5/30
That was an interesting, history-related interlude!
MLaw chapter 141 . 4/28
Well done!
MLaw chapter 139 . 4/28
How'd I miss this? A lovely look at them starting their lives together, in a wonderfully pastoral setting. Nicely done!
MLaw chapter 140 . 4/28
Sounds like they're settling down to being a real couple. Love the tidbit about the origins of the term honeymoon!
MLaw chapter 138 . 4/24
I was thinking that something might happen, but glad it didn't.
MLaw chapter 137 . 4/19
This was marvelous. My mind wanders to the epic film "Lawrence of Arabia" when reading T.E.L.'s correspondence.
MLaw chapter 136 . 4/17
That wedding went by in the blink of an eye! This letter is so sad, knowing what future lies ahead for Lawrence.
MLaw chapter 135 . 4/17
Whoa nelly! You rock A.W.!
beadbird chapter 134 . 4/16
What an amazing story! It follows both the love affair and the historical era perfectly, can't wait for them to get married already...although it's always been hard for me to imagine "The Old Man" as a Young Man! ;-)
MLaw chapter 134 . 4/16
Oh wow it's almost here. Can't believe it. Love the historical reverences here. Wonderful as always!
MLaw chapter 133 . 3/18
Sigh... :D
laurose chapter 133 . 3/18
Thank you for this enjoyable and well thought fic. Love that about switching languages; and I'm sure he does it well, too.
MLaw chapter 132 . 2/18
Excellent historical reference! Time is ticking away...
MLaw chapter 131 . 2/18
This is so sweet, him pouring out his nervousness to her that she'll read after the fact. So romantic. sigh...