Reviews for Tobuscus's roommate
Guest chapter 23 . 12/29/2013
WHAT THEY MOBBED TOBY UGH LOOK IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE STORY SO BE IT BUT MOBBING THE INNOCENT PERSON IN IT THATS SO HEARTLESS! ALL OF YOU NEED A REALITY CHECK! [sorry for this writer but] IF YOU SHOULD MOB ANYONE IT SHOULD BE THE WRITER!
Tomska chapter 6 . 12/28/2013
Is your friend really real and interested in me? yes i am the real tomska see for yourself!
Zildjan chapter 21 . 10/9/2013
I love this series! Keep it up!
Kate chapter 19 . 10/5/2013
I love you story sooooo much
Autumn chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
OMFG WHEN I READ THE NAME I ALMOST SCREAMED
ZEJAYKAY chapter 23 . 5/31/2013
I was their when Toby got mobbed. It was dreadfully scary so if you want to ask me what whappened just ask me ok?
ZEJAYKAY chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
By the power invested in me by Toby's audiance we approve of Toby living with lady's. Peace off. Boop
Shannon chapter 20 . 5/20/2013
Constructive criticism:

VIDON should be

vidCon
ilovedrwho chapter 25 . 4/10/2013
Holy crap this was brilliant. I saw a few errors but it was still great. I also love the name that the main character has. I am surprised you even got a negative review! I love Tobuscus (a lot 0.O) and pewdiepie! When i get an actual account or qoutev (SPONSER) account you will see many of these. Keep up this good work
;)8
purple1girl chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
great fic toby is awesome
dave chapter 4 . 2/23/2013
this is the saddest thing ive ever found on the internet
MineTurtle chapter 3 . 12/5/2012
Hello!
Toby forever 3 chapter 25 . 11/29/2012
Wow, this is a great story! I like how you added a splash of reality at the end! Also most Tobuscus fan fiction stories show too much of a soft side, but you had a perfect balance. I have a question. For the sequal will you be posting it for the next chapter on this page? I can't wait for it to be posted! Keep up the great work! :)
Lozza2113 chapter 25 . 10/13/2012
This story is so fricken amazing! I am seriously in love with it! I can't wait for the next chapter! You are so talented! I think my mind just exploded because I literally haven't moved from the one spot whilst reading the whole story so far... I don't know if that's good or not... Oh well I don't mind :) and whoever said something negative, not to be hating on them but they must have something wrong... Or they are just trolls because this is the best story I have read in forever!
Anyways, until we next speak
-2113 :)
KickTheQubuscus chapter 24 . 10/11/2012
Ok, so I'll try to work on it at school!