Reviews for Seven Hours of Incompetence and Top Ramen
CatatonicVanity chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Oh wow. How have I not found this before? O_O This is awesome. I laughed so hard that my face actually hurts.
InSaNeAngelsgottanAK47 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Haha, awesome!(:
Perryels chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
I can imagine. x)) Good job!
Watanuki Banri chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
cute~ XD Love it!
pinksnowboots chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Awww! Matt needs Mello-so cute! Who doesn't know how to make ramen anyway? Love the cute little way you narrated it, and lots of humor and fluff. Love it!
iamyourneonightmare chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
i don't know what to type without seeming like i belong in a mental hospital. thing is, i laughed quite a bit, and i loved it.

YuYuInuWolf chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Make me smile? Dude, you effing made my ribs hurt from laughter, lterally. And I love the crazy format, love the crazy crack plot, hell I even love ur effing authors note! Bravo! And whatever other fancy words there are that could explain my love for this story.
YuYuInuWolf chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
494dwangel chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
awesome...
malfoysdaughter chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
I was at work when I stumbled across this. (I work in a vet office, and I was the only one there all day, I get bored!) Anyway!

I about DIED laughing, had to come home and find it again just to fav it. xD
Lotta Devon chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Well, I thought this was hugely entertaining and I really enjoyed it. Plus, I liked the layout, it was very interesting. Well written, I likeee!
Giraffe Neck chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Oh my gosh this story is adorable. And awesome. Write more. I liek this. It's adorable. I love it. I love you. This is exactly the story I needed right now.
little-unoriginal-monster chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
GUUUURRRRLLLLL. IMA BUY YOU SOME CHUCKECHEESE IT WAS SOO GOOD. bish i luv u and your ability to write shiz like this and still make people go "OMEGAWD. SO AMAZING" and cry and get accepted into college. you're amazing. don't delete this oscar-worthy shit

PEACE
Arukea chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
haha that was so funny i loved keep it
JJ chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
This story is the definition of crazy awesome. My eyes did bleed cuz of the format, but I told those bitches to get their shit together so they could witness whatever the fuck was going on.