Reviews for Temptation With A Southern Accent
Just started reading this and now I want more
geegee3553 chapter 29 . 2/7
love it,can't wait for the next chapter.
bluchromed2002 chapter 29 . 2/6
wow...this was such a sweet chapter! can't wait for the next update! hopefully it's the wedding!
bluchromed2002 chapter 20 . 2/6
omg! that was sooo romantic and cute!
Is there a chance for anymore chapters? Im really in live with this story
zeejack chapter 29 . 1/22
hmmm, I hate to disagree with sam but they are the perfect pair. gurl where can I find a man like sam? I think every woman in the world deserves her own personal sam. this was just a wonderful chapter and the Christmas redo is over the top sam. I am just sighing with happiness over this chapter.
Haitianm chapter 29 . 1/9
That was such a sweet chapter! The entire trip was so much fun!.The private jet was an excellent surprise; I'm surprised the pilot didn't comment to them over the intercom. The trip sounds heavenly.
Love This! Will there be more?
krazykay23 chapter 29 . 1/8
Note to self: don't read these lovely updates late at night when alone lol! On second thought, maybe that's the best time to read. Any way, lol, I can hardly survive without technology for a day more like two weeks! More power to them! My babes love at mile high club huh? Lol! Nothing wrong with that because it was very sexy and sweet. Sam truly knows how to spoil Cedes. I'm spoiled by this lol so thanks for that. And I'm still ready for those babies! I don't want you to rush or anything but I'm expecting Cedes to be expecting lol! And they make me want to go on a vacay that I can't afford at the moment lmao! Thank you so much for the update!
LadiJ chapter 29 . 1/7
So good...I love them together. Thank you for this update, it was pure perfection. I can't wait to see what they have planned for their two week vacation.

Much Love
Maverick37 chapter 29 . 1/6
Yay an update! So happy for Sam and Mercedes.
Lily chapter 29 . 1/6
This is amazing as always,
Tara1377 chapter 29 . 1/5
I LOVED IT! YOU KEEP MY SAMCEDES HEART HAPPY! CANT WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT UPDATE!
Jujubee58 chapter 29 . 1/5
Can't wait for their wedding! Hope you have a great 2014 too!
abbiecarr chapter 29 . 1/5
It just gets better and better. This fluffy & steaminess of Samcedes is just awesome. You are very gifted. Happy New Year and keep the updates coming.