Reviews for Temptation With A Southern Accent
mrsblessedkelley chapter 30 . 8/29
Ohhh. Update please!
Please update soon
Hi chapter 30 . 6/22
Hey I think you should add more to this
Please find time to update soon!
MochaButr chapter 1 . 3/15
great story, please continue!
bcandylandgirl chapter 20 . 12/6/2014
Was rereading this fic AGAIN, lol. Question, Mercedes never mentioned Sam's rolling stone article to Sam. He assumed she never saw it. Did she see it and never mention it, or did her manager hide the magazine from her? Just curious. Patiently awaiting the next installment (or trying to.) ; )
Tara1377 chapter 30 . 11/8/2014
That was beautiful! I'm crying at 3:51am!
Guest chapter 30 . 11/5/2014
Update soon plz
Gertie72 chapter 30 . 11/5/2014
What are the Mom's going to say when they find out about the secret but not so secret wedding? One of their big mouth friends will spell the beans. I'm guessing Brittany or Rachel. The wedding sounded perfect. Glad it all came together in such short notice. Sam and Mercedes have the best friends.
Cherica chapter 30 . 11/3/2014
I LOVED EVERYTHING about this. They's married now. I cried so much reading this update. From Mercedes crying to the Wedding. From all Mercedes crying and being all emotional, I actually questioned was she pregnant. Thank You for letting Tina put Rachel in her place. There's so many great and wonderful things in this chapter. Man, I love you and your writing.
rocklesson86 chapter 30 . 10/31/2014
This chapter was so so sweet. Why can't I find a good man like Sam. If I ever change my mind about not wanting to get married, I would want to get married with same fairy tail theme as Samcedes, but with a Gothic and in the winter with snow. I cannot wait for more.
Kayah16 chapter 30 . 10/31/2014
This was such a cute chapter including the sexy times they had. I feel for them when their mamas find out. Good job :)
LadiJ chapter 30 . 10/31/2014
GIRL!? I AM CRYING LIKE A BABY! This was so beautiful and lovely, and sweet, and any other words that means amazing. You did it again, another great chapter, full of fluffy, and sexy goodness. My babies are married and it was done in such a beautiful way. I lost it when Sam started singing her down the aisle. If I ever get married, my husband is going to have to know how to sing and sing me down the aisle...lol! I can't say this enough, I really loved this chapter, great work girl!
Emma chapter 30 . 10/31/2014
Beautiful story and I just love that they are married now!
Jujubee58 chapter 30 . 10/30/2014
This was some of the best fluff! Almost made me cry!