Reviews for Temptation With A Southern Accent
brendafay chapter 30 . 12/7/2016
Loni chapter 30 . 10/9/2016
Please update?
Guest chapter 30 . 9/30/2016
Sooo...long time no update lol! Girl, words cannot express how much everyone has missed your stories. They are so well written, hilarious, and captivating. Basically anything good in this world equals your stories. I'm not gonna be like some of these other reviewers and pick one story over another for you to come back and finish...I'm greedy and addicted to all of your Samcedes stories lol :)! So this is probably my billionth time re-reading this story, and I can guarantee you that I am going to read the Muse right after that...followed by Sam's Birthday...starting with part 1. I know you're still out there reading other Samcedes stories so I'm not losing complete hope...just pleeeaaaasssseeee don't let this be another Newton's Law. I will legit cry the ugliest tears known to man, therefore I will never get a man, which in turn will cause me to die alone. I don't want to put that on your conscience, but it could happen...and it all could have been prevented if I had some Sadhappygirl stories in my life. SMH :/ I don't know if that sounded desperate enough, but I'm at that stage in this relationship where I am willing to do anything to get you to come back, so please...update?
lovesamcedes chapter 10 . 4/6/2016
Update pls
Guest chapter 30 . 3/25/2016
Missing this story so much! Please find time to
Come back soon.
SasuNarulover49 chapter 30 . 3/14/2016
I really love all of your stories! UPDATE SOON!
Emm a chapter 30 . 1/14/2016
Missing your fantastic stories! Hope you find
Time to come back soon x
whoknowstv chapter 30 . 12/19/2015
Ditto to everyone else.
SamCedesLove chapter 30 . 11/18/2015
Wait! Where's the update!
Guest chapter 30 . 9/14/2015
Continue! What are you waiting for?!
Guest chapter 30 . 9/5/2015
Please find time to update this amazing story.
mrsblessedkelley chapter 30 . 8/29/2015
Ohhh. Update please!
Guest chapter 30 . 8/1/2015
Please update soon
Hi chapter 30 . 6/22/2015
Hey I think you should add more to this
Guest chapter 30 . 6/16/2015
Please find time to update soon!