Reviews for Touch of Legacy
Please please please please please PLEASE update! This story is so amazing!
im a person chapter 3 . 2/15
Im in love with ouji he's my favorite character out of the story
I love this story. Please update soon.
Dbzhorsegirl chapter 18 . 1/15
Update...Up-U-U-UPDA-DATE... machine malfunction, Please insert new chapter :) love your story! I NEED more!
Dbzhorsegirl chapter 11 . 1/15
Im a girl! :)
destorymishima chapter 18 . 1/11
O god you stopped it at such a crazy part lol. This is a amazing story I literally lost time because I was reading this. It is amazing and I love it
I hope one day you get your inspiration back to finish this :D
RechelBethel chapter 1 . 1/5
It was really a good story but you never ended it...pity
Fluffy Dream chapter 18 . 12/25/2014
This is awesome! Please, do go on. :)
Guest chapter 18 . 12/22/2014
Shit just got real. Please update!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/22/2014
The fucking tension! I love this fic!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/21/2014
Bunny is just the best xD
Guest chapter 5 . 12/20/2014
-rereading this-
I think the only criticism I have of this entire piece so far is Bra's line "...Where's Papa? What does 'kill' mean?". Everything up to that point is a very believable, poignant picture of pain, loss, and betrayal.
Then bra comes along.
That line is not only hammy but ooc. She's old enough to speak fluidly, yet somehow doesn't know what "kill" means. The daughter of VEGETA and BULMA probably learned "Gimme or I kill you" before she learned "please". It threw me out of the narrative and made me cringe a little.
roxyfire57 chapter 17 . 12/15/2014
O.M.G.
Please update this. Please PLEASE update this. This NEEDS an update! It's just too awesome! I absotivelyposilutely love this.
I'm sorry, don't wanna sound too pushy. But UPDATE!

...

I love your story. I do.

Since Gitah is 17/18, that means the Bulma in his timeline is 16/17, right? Isn't it about the same time she goes to wish about her perfect boyfriend? What if she did get her wish? Is that too ridiculous? Yes?

About Ouji, I guess it would make sense that they use the dragonballs to either bring him back or go to him, but I think the latter would be more fun:) Make his Trunks kill Goku or something, as revenge. I don't know why, but I like the prospect of that. Vengeance. I realize that Bra was supposed to be born much later, but that is fine too...

Please update! :D This is like the BEST. Sincerely.
Ivysaur16 chapter 18 . 12/12/2014
everyday i check my email and check the site to see if you've updated. I really love this story. its so much fun. even re-read it from beginning to end. I hope you update soon. Maybe as a christmas gift to everyone? :)
secretslockedintheheart chapter 18 . 12/2/2014
.love it.
waiting for the next chapter.