Reviews for Hermione Granger and the Alternate Universe
Arithmancy Master chapter 24 . 5/8/2013
One of the most interesting stories I've read.

I liked the idea of dark wizards taking over muggle governments, but suspect that they would have had a huge amount of difficulty in carrying out the role once they got there.

I also liked the idea that the one parallel universe was so nearly tangible to Hermione that her dreams contained snippets that intruded into her reality.

And I nearly always love Luna and that she is used by authors to see, think and do things in a way that no-one else would.

It would be interesting to see what would have happened if Hermione had succeeded in identifying what caused or enabled magic, whether she could/would have killed magic completely and, if so, the effect it would have on both the wizarding population and muggles.
Random number generator chapter 16 . 3/19/2013
I am not happy about this chapter.
Random number generator chapter 14 . 3/19/2013
I wonder what happened with Luna.
Random number generator chapter 13 . 3/19/2013
I doubt that this would work, probably Hermione would be murdered via deep obliviation and she would be remembered as "another scientist cracking under pressure". On the other hand scientific analysis of magic, once started on wider scale would be harder to stop.
Random number generator chapter 12 . 3/19/2013
I really like your idea that Scientific Revolution was possible thanks to magicals pretending that they do not exist.
Random number generator chapter 10 . 3/19/2013
"was it possible that they could have defeated Voldemort years ago" on the other hand in this AU there is good chance that Statue of Secrecy will keel over and die, what would be in a long run way better.
Random number generator chapter 8 . 3/19/2013
I wonder how plot will go, barring some deus ex machina like "Killing Voldemort kills all people with Dark Mark" it will be hard to fix this.
Random number generator chapter 7 . 3/18/2013
I like this bit about plaque.
Random number generator chapter 6 . 3/18/2013
"But toward the end of the year he and tried" - probably it should be "But toward the end of the year he and me tried"
Random number generator chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Prime Minister Malfoy? Oh dear.
Light on the Horizon chapter 24 . 2/25/2013
Great story :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
I really like it :)
Luiniliel chapter 24 . 10/16/2012
Oh my. This was brilliantly and cleverly written. This is the odd sort of story I look for. Even more rare, this is the odd story I'd review. I read and ditch, which is terrible, but some stories are so run-of-the-mill there's no impulse to go back. This is a story I'd see myself reading again. It plays strong what-if questions that are very legitimate, without getting bogged down by Hermione's awkward adolescence. She is a strong character, and not some damsel in distress that some other writers see her as. You captured her thrill and determination to learn expertly. Thank you.
Chargone chapter 24 . 8/13/2012
humm. looks like she Did realise the connection. too bad we don't know what actually happened to our time travelling friends.

also, where'd 'Minnie' come from? (the name, not the character) it seems an odd abbreviation of the name. (minnie/minny for Minerver (or however it's spelled) makes sense. it's the standard 'first syllable 'ee' diminutive for girls names (guys names are more erratic) but for Hermione? that pattern gives you either 'Herry' or 'Hermy' both of which are pretty dreadful. ... then again i don't tend to use nicknames at ALL, so what do i know? *shrugs*)

still, a wonderful story... and that note sets things up interestingly... inn a way that, if not simply dismissed and forgotten, (which it Should be, really, except that Hermione's likely to store it in her brain and connect it to things later) Might lead to a divergence from cannon... or might not.

vaguely interested, but Far More interested in what happens to Scientist!Hermione. ... assuming they didn't eliminate themselves... if you ever write a sequel, at least :D

*favs fic*
Devil Reader chapter 24 . 8/13/2012
I liked the ending. Hope you will be able to write more stories as good as this one.