Reviews for My Sweet Persephone
horrorfreak101 chapter 16 . 11/11
Amazing! I love this story so much :)
Mirsa chapter 9 . 10/3
reading again for the third time. the part where it talks about Kirsty not liking being kept in suspense, makes me wonder what Pinhead would have done if she'd had anxiety and started having panic attacks when he left her alone. I just wonder how he would have dealt with that.
Mirsa chapter 16 . 9/19

I thought that's what was going on _
Mirsa chapter 12 . 9/19
... didn't see that coming. any of it. oh my lands, my heart can't take this ...
Mirsa chapter 8 . 9/19
you are bringing out all the emotions, why! I should not be reading this at 9 in the morning, my feels are too great.

HOLY HELL THIS IS AMAZING. I don't even know if I can put into words how unique this, your *writing* is! you've taken Pinhead and given him so much to work with, both concerning himself and Kirsty, this is amazing! GAH! I HAVE NO WORDS FOR THIS!
Mirsa chapter 7 . 9/19
good hell, you're doing marvelous. I feel like I'm reading a Hellraiser novel. and it's making my insides quiver - such interesting proportions of deadly and delicious.

oh, before I forget. make sure you run through and catch basic grammar - capitalization, punctuation, the proper word in the proper place.
Mirsa chapter 3 . 9/19
that turned out ... differently ... than I was expecting.
Midwich Cuckoo chapter 1 . 8/14
Thanks for sharing this, it's most definitely the best fic I ever encountered in the whole fandom :) I love the descriptions, the story is so detailed. I like this ship.
Skyfur.Eyonatanner chapter 1 . 8/4
This is literally the best fanfiction I've ever read. I've read it about six times and I can't WAIT for the next chapters.
jayswing96 chapter 16 . 7/18
Is this the end? (I'm not sure.) :/
The newbie phan chapter 16 . 7/6
I swear, this series of movies was absolutely amazing the characters were excellent and the plots were fantastic and YOU, my friend, hit them spot on. Really you caught the perfect essence of every character and you have such a beautiful way of doing it. Honest. I'm going to be dying until the next chapter's up! :D Until then~
-your obedient servant,
Zerousy chapter 16 . 7/3
Well I'm surprised its updated but I'm not going to bitch about the lack of updating because I'd be one to talk. But yay for the update
c c chapter 15 . 6/26
Update soon
Ana-Shadow-Wolf chapter 15 . 1/5
Okay, this HAS to be one of the GREATEST fics I've ever read, not only of Hellraiser, but of all fics. I admit, when the angels appeared, I got nervous because I've read a lot of fics that just bash, distort and twist Heaven and God. I'm happy to see that you did a perfect work here, not making them out as villains and speaking of balance among light and dark. PERFECT! I just hope, truly hope, that Kirsty and Pinhead will be reunited. Another thing, congrats on their relationship. I read a lot of fics that just turn Kirsty into a mindless slave or worse. Here, though attracted to Pinhead, she is still a good person and has her inner strength, also being conflicted about her feelings, so I can REALLY see she acting like that.
I hope to see more chapters soon! This is great!
The newbie phan chapter 15 . 11/12/2014
OOOOOOH MYYYYY GOOOOOSH I LOVED IT! Your portrayal, the plot, the characterization, comic relief, even the diction put into this story is amazing and just the fact that I found a story more than three chapters ling comes as a gargantuan relief to your's truly. I adore this fanfic! PLEEEEAAAASE continue soon!
-your obiedient servant,