Reviews for My Sweet Persephone
PLLML chapter 13 . 3/30
I loved this so much! you also inspired me to write my hellraiser fanfic i have on here, sorry it took me so long to read and reply to this, i have been really busy with family health issues. I love the story so much though and it is great and I can't wait for more as always! 3
I love the story. Write more about pinhead,please.
Zerousy chapter 13 . 1/30
OOOO! This is good. I like this chapter a lot! It's epic.
Zerousy chapter 12 . 1/30
I was waiting to read this because I kinda feared it was going to be long but I'm happy I finally got around to reading it and that it wasn't a long chapter at all! I'm happy it got updated though XD
LJ1983 chapter 13 . 1/29
Cool, another update. :D This was short but satisfying. I never thought of Leviathan as being a Cenobite though. O.o Oh well. Now that Pinhead's finally defeated his creator and God, perhaps he and Kirsty can live happily ever after with their baby? XD Can't wait for the next part. I hope it won't be the end too soon. I've enjoyed this story too much.

Good luck with the rest of the story.

- Laura
Almadynis Rayne chapter 13 . 1/28
WOOT!
*cheerleader* Go Pin Go! Go Pin Go!
*snicker*
Can't wait for more!
PLLML chapter 12 . 1/19
Wonderful new chapter! and I am so sorry about your laptop! :( *hugs*
Nerd91 chapter 12 . 1/16
bout time...

anyway nice of you to bring some action back into this dark and cold world.

So old Pinny knocked up Kirsty? maybe Angelique can do baby sitting duty. Imagine visiting days for that kid?
'mom I'm tired and hell smells funny. Butterball keeps stealing my lunch and Auntie Angelique scares the shit outta me.'

anyway another outstanding piece to add to the collection. try and update soon but ya gotta do what ya gotta do.
best regards,
Nerd91
IssacClarkFangirl23 chapter 12 . 1/17
So happy to see this updated. Sorry that your laptop was stolen. Welcome back :D
LJ1983 chapter 12 . 1/17
Ah, so nice to have you back, and how wonderful to see a new chapter after a whole year. :) What a lovely chapter. Seeing a sweeter side of Pinhead who selflessly saved his unborn child from his very own damnation. And lovely to see Kirsty finally admit to herself that she loves him. Beautiful! Wonderful stuff. I can't wait to read the upcoming battle between Leviathan and Pinhead. That should be epic. My only hope is that Pinhead doesn't turn human. LOL Kirsty goes better with Pinhead more than Elliot. XD And now I know Kirsty's pregnant, I can't wait to see if she has a boy or girl, and what happens to this baby.

Keep up the good work! Looking forward to the next chapter, when you can do it. Great job!

Sorry about your stolen laptop though. Hope all that was sorted. :)

- Laura
It's winter right now, so perhaps there is another chapter on the way? D:
kamiccolo's rose chapter 11 . 12/7/2013
It's very good, and I like it! Update soon!
Rebecca chapter 6 . 7/31/2013
I thoroughly enjoyed all the chapters! Very well done. The only thing I would have like to see was more development of some of the scenes with Pinhead and Kirsty and maby more detail of his interactions with here in terms of both his physical and physiological teasing. ;-)

When does the next chapter come out?
whitealmond chapter 11 . 6/16/2013
I'm really loving this story! I hope you continue soon, I love how you've written the characters and situations and the drama between Heaven and Hell
michelle-guzman chapter 11 . 4/13/2013