Reviews for My Sweet Persephone
AllFantasyStories chapter 10 . 1/8
This, is the most disgusting thing I have ever read.

Not joking. Forced cannibalism, molestation, RAPE. I tried to get past all the torturing but this is just too fucking sick. And how you try to cover it up with "oh she wants him lol". Fucking disgusting. What the hell is wrong with the people who follow this
Akatsuki Demon Kiera666 chapter 16 . 9/20/2016
Awww This was an amazing Fanfic, but please, please, please tell me there is more to come I want to see what the child is so bad!
Akatsuki Demon Kiera666 chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
Aww that is almost romantic, I look forward to seeing what happens in the rest of the chapters. _
horrorfreak101 chapter 16 . 11/11/2015
Amazing! I love this story so much :)
MirsaAceOfShadows chapter 9 . 10/3/2015
reading again for the third time. the part where it talks about Kirsty not liking being kept in suspense, makes me wonder what Pinhead would have done if she'd had anxiety and started having panic attacks when he left her alone. I just wonder how he would have dealt with that.
MirsaAceOfShadows chapter 16 . 9/19/2015
*squeeeeeeeeee*

I thought that's what was going on _
MirsaAceOfShadows chapter 12 . 9/19/2015
... didn't see that coming. any of it. oh my lands, my heart can't take this ...
MirsaAceOfShadows chapter 8 . 9/19/2015
you are bringing out all the emotions, why! I should not be reading this at 9 in the morning, my feels are too great.

HOLY HELL THIS IS AMAZING. I don't even know if I can put into words how unique this, your *writing* is! you've taken Pinhead and given him so much to work with, both concerning himself and Kirsty, this is amazing! GAH! I HAVE NO WORDS FOR THIS!
MirsaAceOfShadows chapter 7 . 9/19/2015
good hell, you're doing marvelous. I feel like I'm reading a Hellraiser novel. and it's making my insides quiver - such interesting proportions of deadly and delicious.

oh, before I forget. make sure you run through and catch basic grammar - capitalization, punctuation, the proper word in the proper place.
MirsaAceOfShadows chapter 3 . 9/19/2015
that turned out ... differently ... than I was expecting.
Midwich Cuckoo chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
Thanks for sharing this, it's most definitely the best fic I ever encountered in the whole fandom :) I love the descriptions, the story is so detailed. I like this ship.
Skyfur.Eyonatanner chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
This is literally the best fanfiction I've ever read. I've read it about six times and I can't WAIT for the next chapters.
jayswing96 chapter 16 . 7/18/2015
Is this the end? (I'm not sure.) :/
The newbie phan chapter 16 . 7/6/2015
I swear, this series of movies was absolutely amazing the characters were excellent and the plots were fantastic and YOU, my friend, hit them spot on. Really you caught the perfect essence of every character and you have such a beautiful way of doing it. Honest. I'm going to be dying until the next chapter's up! :D Until then~
-your obedient servant,
TNP
Zerousy chapter 16 . 7/3/2015
Well I'm surprised its updated but I'm not going to bitch about the lack of updating because I'd be one to talk. But yay for the update