Reviews for My Sweet Persephone
jayswing96 chapter 16 . 7/18
Is this the end? (I'm not sure.) :/
The newbie phan chapter 16 . 7/6
I swear, this series of movies was absolutely amazing the characters were excellent and the plots were fantastic and YOU, my friend, hit them spot on. Really you caught the perfect essence of every character and you have such a beautiful way of doing it. Honest. I'm going to be dying until the next chapter's up! :D Until then~
-your obedient servant,
TNP
Zerousy chapter 16 . 7/3
Well I'm surprised its updated but I'm not going to bitch about the lack of updating because I'd be one to talk. But yay for the update
c c chapter 15 . 6/26
Update soon
Ana-Shadow-Wolf chapter 15 . 1/5
Okay, this HAS to be one of the GREATEST fics I've ever read, not only of Hellraiser, but of all fics. I admit, when the angels appeared, I got nervous because I've read a lot of fics that just bash, distort and twist Heaven and God. I'm happy to see that you did a perfect work here, not making them out as villains and speaking of balance among light and dark. PERFECT! I just hope, truly hope, that Kirsty and Pinhead will be reunited. Another thing, congrats on their relationship. I read a lot of fics that just turn Kirsty into a mindless slave or worse. Here, though attracted to Pinhead, she is still a good person and has her inner strength, also being conflicted about her feelings, so I can REALLY see she acting like that.
I hope to see more chapters soon! This is great!
The newbie phan chapter 15 . 11/12/2014
OOOOOOH MYYYYY GOOOOOSH I LOVED IT! Your portrayal, the plot, the characterization, comic relief, even the diction put into this story is amazing and just the fact that I found a story more than three chapters ling comes as a gargantuan relief to your's truly. I adore this fanfic! PLEEEEAAAASE continue soon!
-your obiedient servant,
TNP
Ryuno chu chapter 8 . 10/11/2014
I love the image of Pinhead sleeping. I hope we get more of that.
Ryuno chu chapter 7 . 10/11/2014
Damn. This is so twisted, but I like how you keep it in character. I would however not be opposed to a rare bit of tenderness.
V chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
I love this story;D
Please update...:(
Guest chapter 15 . 8/21/2014
Good story. I hope you continue.
Courtroom Artist chapter 15 . 8/14/2014
Read this one end-to-end in an afternoon. I like it! Have subscribed to your newsletter. ;)

Something you might note is that the more sensory detail you give, the more you can draw the reader in. Grab a copy of Dante's _Inferno_ (I like the Ciardi translation for English; can't speak for other languages) and take a close look at the way the environment is described, when the author chooses to bother with it. For all the formality and archaism, it gives a vivid picture.
guest chapter 15 . 7/8/2014
Please update I love this story so much!
LJ1983 chapter 15 . 7/4/2014
Aww, what a sweet little update. Short, but definitely sweet. :) Interesting to see how their connection hasn't broken, despite the distance. Hopefully they shall be reunited. Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
Zerousy chapter 15 . 6/29/2014
I enjoyed this chapter
Kendra Iscariette chapter 14 . 6/29/2014
Fabulous story, thank you.