Reviews for TwentyTwenty
Gord and V chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Lovely story, beginning to end I simply couldn't stop reading to see what would happen! Your details were very good, I enjoyed the pictures they painted. Sam and Dean's reactions were also well done, though I still feel terrible for what Sam had to go through.

Peace out boy scout,

Gord and V
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Great story. Great job on the whole loss of hearing issue. Really enjoyed it.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Very cool. Sam would be BA with or without his hearing.
ArmedWithMyComputer chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Hey :) Wow, I thought that story was absolutly amazing! I loved how you wrote deaf Sam, and I thought that whole story just fitted together really well :)

Great job, I really loved this story :)

xx
AngelisIgniRelucent chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
ohh poor sammy! you wrote this beautifully - as always! and i hope you're better now!
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Sam can't hear Dean's music, he's okay, but when he can't hear Dean himself, that's horrible. Haha! I can so see this happening! :D Those boys playing pranks, just to keep themselves occupied until Sam gets better. Sam still having Dean's back in any situation. The love and care they have for each other is so awesome!

Great story! :D
Indigo2831 chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
This story was equal parts hilarious and horrifying. As someone who was (and still is) plagued with ear infections, the loss of hearing freaks me out. I had my ears drained and I couldn't hear for hours because of all the water in my head. LOL.

I can definitely relate. I'm glad that Sam's more of a badass than I was.

Great story, very well-written!

Can't wait to read more.
Bunnykiss chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Awww! That was great! I loved it :) you detailed everything about Sam/Dean relationship. Brothers who cares for each other , who love the other one very much. They would do anything for eachother :)
Emmers224 chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
This storyLOVE! Totally awesome job! I loved that you set this during season 6, and I loved Sams temporary deafness, and Dean's protective instincts, and despite the hindrance, I lovec how flawlessly the boys flow together. LOVELOVELOVE! :) Very nicely done!
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Awesome story! Loved it! :)
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Good story. Even deaf Sam is still bad-ass!
winchesterlove94 chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
This was amazing! Love, love, LOVED it! It was so adorable that Sam was still protective, even deaf. Great job!
27 | « Prev Page 1 2