Reviews for In Sickness and in Health
The-KLF chapter 9 . 3/5/2014
These were all very fluffy, I think I liked the first Independence Day one best :)
Different Child chapter 9 . 10/19/2013
Being sick is the worst but having someone take care of you isn't that bad really. Dawww. 3 3 *snuggles*

Though wait. WAITTT eulgiragh. I wonder if you meant this was morning sickness at the last line. Or just because she wanted to spend time with her mom. Dawww. /

Either way you are super talented . rugliehghgl
Different Child chapter 8 . 10/19/2013
rtjruluirlgaeghe. *Cries* Breaking her heart. I love how you did that. AHHH! Ulegireghea. So amazing. You are. And so is this. So IC and just awesome.
Different Child chapter 7 . 10/19/2013
HAHAHA Please more of this? It was HILARIOUS!
Different Child chapter 6 . 10/19/2013
Still cute. 3 And she is totally amazing and just fabulous. Castle's adorable. 3
Different Child chapter 5 . 10/19/2013
O god. Oral surgery. Don't get me started there. 6 or 7 later..P I mean I hope I never have to have more! They were almost all in a time frame. Like half in high school , half in college. But dawww 333. Totally cute. I went to see the new Charlie and the Chocolate Factory while recovering from Oral surgery just sayin. I suppose I"m used to it though. Idk. XD Depends on what was done. :) But love it!
Different Child chapter 4 . 10/19/2013
Dawwww. egulaigrgh. *tears* That's so freakin cute. It's just precious. :) What a birthday though right? :/ Poor baby Beckett. But AH! I LOVE IT! 3. SO cute. So precious!
Different Child chapter 3 . 10/19/2013
He is SUCH a big kid but I adore it. It's so in character and this whole thing is. Every single one of these are in character. It's fabulous. SO happy to have found these! You made an awful night better!
Different Child chapter 2 . 10/19/2013
elgiuaghg. YES! Okay? OMFG. You are brilliant. I'm sick so I'm in the mood for sick fics (let's be real here, I read them when I'm healthy too. ) and just yes. You're such a quality writer it makes me smile!
Different Child chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
That's so freakin cute. 3 Like adorable. And I LOVE her reading from the book! EEEE! lieguagrrh. You are completely awesome!
liljemsey chapter 7 . 4/4/2013
Hope you update this soon! I love the Castle/Beckett taking care of when sick stories!
Alex Beckett chapter 9 . 11/20/2012
That last one is definitely my favorite :) well done
NCISchick chapter 9 . 11/20/2012
yep. just as i though right from the second line. adorable. so so adorable. my heart melted. one of the best morning sickness stories i have read. and so happy you wrote it. :)
I'm Widget chapter 9 . 11/19/2012
Aw, that's what I thought. Love this! Been there, too. lol
phnxgrl chapter 9 . 11/19/2012
Great description of morning sickness! Please continue.