Reviews for Falling
CarolinaH.Manning chapter 5 . 5/30/2012
what is he going to do indeed? I like that the perfect fairy tale moment wasn't that perfect but just perfect for them. it was pretty damn cute
I guess I better prepare for a bumpy ride, huh?
CarolinaH.Manning chapter 4 . 5/30/2012
you are back *hugs you tightly* I loooove this chapter, short as it is. because every single word pucks a punch and my boys, my hopeful boys, so in love.
kimmysue526 chapter 5 . 5/29/2012
Another beautiiful beautiful chapter loved those perfect moments and not so perfect ones and cannot wait to see what else happens...

You pack so much emotion into every Kurt and Dave encounterI will be able to read this over and over again and never get tired of the beauty you share with us your grateful readers

Kimmy
Stranger 1993 chapter 5 . 5/29/2012
No! The chapter can't be over! Okay, well since it is, I will await the next update! Good chapter.
Spooky Bibi chapter 5 . 5/29/2012
You haven't lost your touch one bit! Loved the pacing, that whole falling scene was hilarious and you killed me again with the romantic declarations.

Drama to come, I'm really curious to see how Blaine's going to take it, and if Kurt will find the strength to deal with this right away!
Melbi chapter 5 . 5/29/2012
This is so nice! I cannot wait for the next part :D
x.keepingthemoon.x chapter 5 . 5/29/2012
:O It ends there?

This is beautiful :) :)

Can't wait for the next chapter!

:D
WickedWhiskey chapter 4 . 5/29/2012
I have to say that I nearly jumped out of my seat the moment I saw that you updated this story and almost began to cry when you said you might finish BitterSweet. I''ve been a huge fan ever since Love Letters and I'm so happy to see that you're back!
BeautyIsAPrisonSentence chapter 4 . 5/28/2012
There must be a God. A birthday present came 8 days early. I returned to reading Kurtofsky fanfic after a demoralizing 3rd season only to see you updated AND that might finish bittersweet. I missed you and thank you for taking the bitter edge off of the worst season ever.

Now, this story is awesome. Not that I am saying I love the blaine being cheated on - especially if he canon blaine. But I can't help it. I love it. And maybe I should feel bad but I can't!

I just can't get enough of how you encapsulate the complex interactions and connection of these two characters in a kiss - a simple kiss. The hesistant eyes, the linking to the soul and the "absoluteness?" of being one. And I nearly fell out of bed with "mine." I had to explain to my Dave that Lolee Ann published a story, it kicked major as and that my fangirly manly screams were just part of what he signed up for when he got my number 10 years ago.

Thank you. Love you, the story, and as always - every iteration of your Kurtofsky - whether it is Whatever It Takes, Love Letters, Bittersweet, or any one shot. And thank you for reminding me again why I love Kurtofsky. I now owe Raisin Girl a note too.
Melbi chapter 4 . 5/28/2012
This is lovely! So sweet :)
BeautyIsAPrisonSentence chapter 4 . 5/28/2012

kimmysue526 chapter 4 . 5/28/2012
I LOVE YOU FOR THIS! LOL

Awesome awesome chapter...this story is so beautiful I cry...you are such an amazing writer!

THANK YOU THANK YOU!
deeniebee28 chapter 4 . 5/28/2012
So glad that your writing this again ) I love the conflict you've set up and can't wait to see how Kurt handles the next day!
louisestrange chapter 4 . 5/28/2012
I'm so glad you decided to update! This is gorgeous - I can't wait for this super long chapter you've promised.
maryd828 chapter 4 . 5/28/2012
wonderful; so,so romantic and believable! don't stop now; chapter 5, please!
63 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »