Reviews for Falling
Spooky Bibi chapter 4 . 5/28/2012
My god, how I had missed this!

Nobody, I mean nobody, writes romance as well as you. With you it becomes that huge wave of feelings, tumbling inside... It reminds me of old-school romantic stories, like from my childhood. It's completely unique and leaves me in such a state, you couldn't imagine.

That final line was gold, even as teasing as it was to not have "the big kiss" right away. I can't wait for that big chapter coming up!

I'm so glad you continued this!
tammy lynnea chapter 4 . 5/28/2012
Welcome back to this story! I was so happy to see another chapter posted and finally Kurt realizes he's in deep love with Dave...HOORAY! Can't wait for other chapters soon.
Stranger 1993 chapter 4 . 5/28/2012
I am so glad to see an update! Thought you might have fallen off the face of the earth! I've been hooked since the first chapter and I cannot wait for the super long chapter 5! xD
x.keepingthemoon.x chapter 4 . 5/28/2012
awwwwwww that was beautiful!
kimmysue526 chapter 3 . 5/10/2012
Please dont abandon this...such a beautiful story! You are an amazing writer!
AnActressexual chapter 3 . 5/3/2012
Good story so far. Really hope you continue with it.
latintaire chapter 3 . 4/7/2012
omg this chapter almost made me cry! Dave is so lovely! and i need all the lovely Dave i can get before the start of glee :)

i really love this fic and i want to know what is going to happen to blaine and kurt ()

hope the next chapter

x.keepingthemoon.x chapter 3 . 3/18/2012
this is really good :)
clarss chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
God,you wrote almost exactly what I thought would happen (I just imagined them at Scandals, but the store made it more real). I it cant be easy for Kurt, unfortunately. But i think Kurt can be more adult, mature and manly. Great, great, great! :-)
Stranger 1993 chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
Great! This chapter is so nice and I really look forward to more!
LizzyPoodle chapter 3 . 2/22/2012
This part really hit me:

But even sex with Blaine hadn't helped.

It was so...oddly done on the show...I'm glad that you addressed it here. Was Kurt actually ready? Was he just doing what he thought was "the next step" in his relationship? Was he trying to prove something? I don't feel like well ever know. But. You saw it, and I saw it, and many more saw it, too.

Love your work.
Spooky Bibi chapter 3 . 2/22/2012
Ooooh, you're a meanie! I can't believe you stopped it there!

Loved Dave's declaration, you always nail that cute stuff! Kurt's reaction was perfect and so well put!
StansPlan chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
This is such a WONDERFUL chapter - and it's

NO SURPRISE - because - as we all know -

Lolee Ann is simply THE BEST WRITER EVER !

Her stories are just AMAZING and her ability to

bring us the readers into the stories is really

just nothing short of absolutely phenomenal.

And this is why I WANT A “FAN-OF-LOLEE-ANN”

Once I have my FOLA-shirt, I can ‘gleefully' wear

it while drinking from my FOLA-mug - and reading

all of her writings (or even while happily waiting

for the next update of her incredible stories)! D

Come on guys – let’s try to talk her into authorizing some

“FOLA-Wear” and some “FOLA-Gear” to get created so

that all of us dedicated “FANS-OF-LOLEE-ANN’ can

order and buy until they run completely out of stock ! )

FOLA-Wear and FOLA –Gear is what we will NEED these

to get us through our addiction to her wonderful writing. )

[Having said it before – I will say it again:

- Lolee Ann is the Reining-Monarch of all things

romantic in the wonderful land of ‘Kurtofsky’! )]
mistyhaze420 chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
This is great and I can't wait to see what happens!
deeniebee28 chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
Oooo. Lovely chapter. Poor Kurt so conflicted and confused. And Dave, he must feel like he's on a roller coaster. But the kissing was sweet and just that right touch of sexy _

I'm really hoping you don't have Kurt cheating on Blaine (much as I don't like the hobbit, no one deserves that). And Kurt and Dave deserve to be free of anything holding them back (well anything besides Dave's closet, which seems to have the door open just waiting for him to step outside).

Can't wait to see what happens next!
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »