Reviews for Falling
LizzyPoodle chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
Wonderful.
sacha k chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
THAT KISS. Was amazinggggg... and the text:,) Kurtofsky is so my guilty pleasure. I'm cheating on Klaine, but I regret nothing XD
WickedWhiskeyDeactivated chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
First, I have to say I'm glad you're writing again. Second, the last chapter we incredible. I loved the set of emotions Kurts going through, and I completely love the way Dave wants Kurt to be happy even if it's not with him. I can't wait for more!
captainlove chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
Another fantastic chapter... And the end ! So good.

I love how blurry you make Kurt's feelings... He knows what he's done, and what he wants, but he can't face the consequences as he's still lost in his sensations. Most fics are describing Kurt either as a pure perfect being, or as a total bitch, and it's nice to see him in-between, and more realistic.
WincestSounds chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Different than I expected. But adorable none the less.
Stranger 1993 chapter 2 . 2/17/2012
Fantastic! I can't wait to see what's in store for this story. Dave's text at the end was so sweet!
Spooky Bibi chapter 2 . 2/17/2012
This is what true romance is. Even the most cynical could not call it corny. I read the last line and then I just fell back in my chair with a deep, satisfied sigh. After that, a warm wave just flooded me and I felt all fuzzy inside.

Do I need to say that I loved it? I think not, but I'll do it anyway. It was magnificent. You have this amazing gift to evoke so much without telling too much. And it's just the second chapter! I can't imagine how much I'll enjoy what will come next!

I'm so glad I checked my alerts before going to bed. This will be the perfect send-off to sleep, and romantic dreams!
sarahw1984 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Glad to have you back! This was brilliant... Look forward to reading more.

As always, you write Dave and Kurt so well! :)
sacha k chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
o.m.g I missed you and your writing sooo much! This was an awesome first chapter:D ugh that valentines scene killed me inside. I think this will help;)
boredinBielefeld chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Yeah, you are back and that's a good thing. Love your writing and it doesn't feel rusty at all. Welcome back to the "Kurtofsky Writers Club". I am awaiting chapter 2 through 45.
deeniebee28 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
I was so excited when I got the author alert for you!

You still got it, never doubt that _

I actually liked getting into Kurt's headspace and having a feel for what he thought of Dave's Valentine's Day confession. I can't wait to see how you progress this story. Welcome Back!
StansPlan chapter 1 . 2/16/2012

OK - Chapter One of this story - has already proven

that YOU are still THE BEST WRITER EVER and are also the

reigning monarch of all things in the land of Kurtofsky ! D

Thank you so much for writing this (and right after the final

REAL Kurt / Dave re-encounter on Glee - not the silly one at

Sandals) - and we all all looking forward to reading more of

the great story lines provided by your amazingly creative mind.D

debraelq chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
I'm so excited for this! Can't wait to see where this goes.
Stranger 1993 chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Really great chapter. So nice!
LizzyPoodle chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
I have missed you. This was lovely.
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »