Reviews for Rage of Fire
Antarctic Wolf chapter 35 . 12/1/2013
Hey! You're one of the best authors I've come across for Trinity Blood fanfic and i want to congratulate you on the great work!

It's a really novel idea although I wasn't quite sure what to think at first from the description ( I thought he was going to turn into a midget, not become younger)

I have to say, I much prefer the youth-option :)

mmm in terms of constructive criticism, only a couple of things to mention :)

You write very well although you do tend to mix up your to & too, or other such little errors-easily fixed with an extra proofread by you or another friend.

And just one more niggling thing, London bridge is actually quite plain, simple and built low with a few arches underneath. The mechanical draw-bridge with the towers that you were thinking of/describing is actually named "Tower Bridge". Its a very common misconception that people name it London bridge, even more than half the google images come up with the wrong one when you search "london bridge".

But overall great stuff! Keep writing and I look forward to reading your future works :)
Maybe reading more will motivate me to get off my butt and actually make an account and write something!

All the best!
xX-Blue. Nymph-Xx chapter 35 . 4/1/2013
okay, it abel okay! don't you dare hurt him too much! then again he's abel!
Sigh, do as you like!
Btw, this is very exciting!
Eltara chapter 35 . 4/20/2012
Oh dear. Abel is in big trouble (as usual. :P) I am so thankful I came on to find you already have three chapters of the sequel up, what a cliffhanger here! And will the rest of the gang ever clue into all those secrets around Abel? Haha. Anyway, onto "Link." :)
Kite00 chapter 35 . 4/17/2012
The end of one book and the start of another.
Fountainofroses chapter 35 . 4/17/2012
What is the name of the next book.
Flamewing80 chapter 35 . 4/16/2012
Great, can't wait to see the next story!

I am really hoping this won't be a crossover... but it's your story.
Chaos of Light and Dark chapter 35 . 4/16/2012
I-It's over? (procrastination FTW)

Aww... NO! *clings to your leg whilst sobbing frantically* NOOOOOOO! WHYYYYYYY?

*gasp* Okay I'm better. Well, I guess I'll try to get off my lazy but and review next book eh? *priest-abel-laugh* ... (WTF? XD)

Buh-bye...

Chaos

Nah just kidding I won't leave you alone next book. :D
Kite00 chapter 34 . 4/14/2012
Cool, can't wait to read the next chapter and the book after this one
Flamewing80 chapter 34 . 4/14/2012
Oh, sad day this is the second to last chapter. Great chapter though. The story is coming along nicely.
Eltara chapter 33 . 4/12/2012
Abel is being so reckless. Though I think I'd react the same with the London Bridge song, nursery rhymes are sooo creepy in certain settings. (Or always...).
Kite00 chapter 33 . 4/12/2012
First Abel gets bad news, and is practically forced to play this game and now Ion won't even let him sleep. Poor Abel must be sleeping on his feet right now. I hope everyone starts listening to him.
Flamewing80 chapter 33 . 4/11/2012
Poor Abel not only isn't he allowed to sleep, but no one believes him. People really need to stop treating him like a kid and be nicer to him.

Now I'm wondering why Seth didn't believe him about the song. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Hopefully Abel isn't stuck as a kid forever. People didn't even respect him as an adult. This is really sucking for him.
Flamewing80 chapter 32 . 4/8/2012
Lol, I was laughing really hard when Abel started to act like a goof again. Poor Esther couldn't even finish what she was trying to tell him.

The chapter wasn't confusing. It was really good. I look forward to seeing what Cain's talking about and how you're planning on playing this out. It'll be fun to see.

Hey! Finally gave you more than a few words XD

By the way, you keep misspelling Esther's name it's Esther not Ester... It's all right, it's not too confusing, just thought you should know...
Eltara chapter 32 . 4/8/2012
Not one but two chapters awaited me in my inbow this morning! I feel so spoiled. :) Silly Abel hiding everything. Can't wait to see what that nasty note of Cain's turns out to be. Exactly why did he curse Abel to becoming small again? Can't wait to find out.
Fountainofroses chapter 32 . 4/8/2012
Yeaa! It's updated. Cough cough. Yeah I can't wait to find out the clues hehe cheeky Cain but in the end he just wants his little baby brother. I be been meaning to update my story but I have come down with the flu and there is only so much you can do though on an iPod